SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show!!/ TONIGHT!!!!! 6pm

Join Joey Vincent and Mike Sanchez TONIGHT at 6pm as we bring you this week's edition of the SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE, form Hamburger Depot on Neches St. in downtown Beaumont!! We will review games from Week 1, recognize our players of the week, announce our top 15 rankings, preview this week's games and most importantly, discuss any questions or comments you may have in our discussion segment.

Show time will start at 6pm, so get those questions and comments posted here on this thread.

Come on out to the Hamburger Depot and join in on the fun or just listen here on the site.

Click the link provided to listen to this LIVE show!!!

SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE, TONIGHT, here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200%3Asetxsports-show-live&catid=72%3Ashows&Itemid=122

Our local 5A programs dominated the local 4A competition in Beaumont, can u tell us how effective the two 5A schools will be against their 5A competition for the rest of the PREDISTRICT schedule, based on their performance against the 4A teams?

OR

Would it be better to see what the 5A teams do after this week?....Or even NEXT WEEKEND... :o :o ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="842098" timestamp="1283984734"]
It wasn't a problem when Brook was getting a mudhole stomped in them every week by Central and Ozen, but now there is a problem... Just continue to face the opponent that you are faced with.  That simple.
[/quote]didnt NED beat WB a few years ago??

[quote name="scooter!" post="842107" timestamp="1283985431"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=72651.msg842105#msg842105 date=1283985383]
Who is going to the last team in the golden triangle to get their first win?????
[/quote]you beat me to my question.  8)
[/quote]Well I was going to wait one more week to ask but I thought someone would beat me to it ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="842109" timestamp="1283985610"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=72651.msg842105#msg842105 date=1283985383]
Who is going to the last team in the golden triangle to get their first win?????
[/quote]

Define Golden Triangle?

Are we just speaking of Beaumont, Port Arthur and Orange or all of Southeast Texas?
[/quote] Welll seeing that this is the SETXsports site I guess I mean Southeast Texas. That is a deep question  ??? I was not prepared for that :o

How does WO-S fall in the Big School poll after losing to 4A ranked Friendswood in the last minute of the game? Seems like to me the Stangs should've moved up! Just my two cents!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32