Crosby week of thank god.

Cougtalk

If you were at last night's game you would have seen a better game from the Defense then the last 2 games. Let me give you a recap. 1st half, forced fumble by Crosby defense inside the PD 30 yd line 0 pts from the Offense, Crosby defense interception at the  10, 0 pts from the Offense. 2nd half 5 punts forced by the Crosby defense. Crosby Offense 0 pts. Crosby Offense on the 1 yd line at the end of the game & still can't score because why, WE GOT STUFFED BECAUSE WE AREN'T BLOCKING!!!!!!!!!

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="TEL" post="844350" timestamp="1284192739"]
Might be a good week to teach someone how to play "D"!!
[/quote]

Doesn't the defense have 5 starters out right now with injuries?

[quote name="RED MACHINE" post="844361" timestamp="1284206517"]
If you were at last night's game you would have seen a better game from the Defense then the last 2 games. Let me give you a recap. 1st half, forced fumble by Crosby defense inside the PD 30 yd line 0 pts from the Offense, Crosby defense interception at the  10, 0 pts from the Offense. 2nd half 5 punts forced by the Crosby defense. Crosby Offense 0 pts. Crosby Offense on the 1 yd line at the end of the game & still can't score because why, WE GOT STUFFED BECAUSE WE AREN'T BLOCKING!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Oh, thanks for making it so clear. We are 0-3 because you are saying the lineman can't block. If Flannigan ever leaves I think we found our new AD!!!

[quote name="TEL" post="845298" timestamp="1284264499"]
[quote author=RED MACHINE link=topic=72819.msg844361#msg844361 date=1284206517]
[/quote]

Oh, thanks for making it so clear. We are 0-3 because you are saying the lineman can't block. If Flannigan ever leaves I think we found our new AD!!!
[/quote]

No clue who TEL is but hes not watching the game, Redmachine gave you an accurate run down, the defense held well this game, but lets face it Dawson has 5a talent and is playing in 4a.

4 starters out on defense any team would have issues if that were true.

Winlessness is funny, i luv how 20-4a are licking their chops yet i bet you crosby and dayton beat whoever they face first round.

Our linemen are OK but the problem is they seem to think its enough to just run into someone, and don't give the backs/Merka enough time to escape the pocket.

TEL Boxscores don't tell you the story they only let you think you know what happened.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="846153" timestamp="1284352071"]
[quote author=TEL link=topic=72819.msg845298#msg845298 date=1284264499]
[quote author=RED MACHINE link=topic=72819.msg844361#msg844361 date=1284206517]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No clue who TEL is but hes not watching the game, Redmachine gave you an accurate run down, the defense held well this game, but lets face it Dawson has 5a talent and is playing in 4a.

4 starters out on defense any team would have issues if that were true.

Winlessness is funny, i luv how 20-4a are licking their chops yet i bet you crosby and dayton beat whoever they face first round.

Our linemen are OK but the problem is they seem to think its enough to just run into someone, and don't give the backs/Merka enough time to escape the pocket.

TEL Boxscores don't tell you the story they only let you think you know what happened.
[/quote]

No Cougtalk, I go, and I don't have a dog in the fight, just an honest outsiders opinion. You can say what you want but our defense needs a little help even when everyone is healthy. Last I checked this was a forum and it's ok to give your opinion!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    crawls2010
    Newest Member
    crawls2010