Jasper At WO-S Predictions?

KFDM COOP

[quote name="rykerx144" post="847920" timestamp="1284563011"]
ok now back to Jasper, cause this is a Jasper WOS topic!  I think Jasper comes out fired up.  They want this one and have something to prove.  I dont think itll be enough because WOS has too much talent but Im pulling for the DAWGS!! 
[/quote]

I agree ryker.No matter what kind of team Jasper fields they always get up for this one and they will play hard but I think they will fall short.This Mustang team is a lot better than last year and Jasper is down.Glad we get them early because they will get better the more they play.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="845849" timestamp="1284341145"]
But i dont think WOS has ever been that talented.... i think that they get lucky alot.... i know the only reason your guys won last year was because of unfair refs! i saw it on channel 6 we were over the line....Like i said they get lucky and that is always a good game between Jasper and WOS....So once ag ain Good Luck to both teams!! iTS NOT LIKE THIS ONE COUNTS!  :D
[/quote]

Boy, all of those charms that Hooks carries around must working for almost 30 years of luck! 

[quote name="GUNHO" post="847941" timestamp="1284564636"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72827.msg847920#msg847920 date=1284563011]
ok now back to Jasper, cause this is a Jasper WOS topic!  I think Jasper comes out fired up.  They want this one and have something to prove.  I dont think itll be enough because WOS has too much talent but Im pulling for the DAWGS!! 
[/quote]

I agree ryker.No matter what kind of team Jasper fields they always get up for this one and they will play hard but I think they will fall short.This Mustang team is a lot better than last year and Jasper is down.Glad we get them early because they will get better the more they play.
[/quote]

I agree Gun, this is a rivalry game and you can't really predict the score. I think it will be close the first half then one team or the other will make a play here or there and break away toward the end. Much like last year, I just hope the score is the other way around. ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="847960" timestamp="1284566562"]
[quote author=wildcat_in_pink link=topic=72827.msg845849#msg845849 date=1284341145]
But i dont think WOS has ever been that talented.... i think that they get lucky alot.... i know the only reason your guys won last year was because of unfair refs! i saw it on channel 6 we were over the line....Like i said they get lucky and that is always a good game between Jasper and WOS....So once ag ain Good Luck to both teams!! iTS NOT LIKE THIS ONE COUNTS!  :D
[/quote]

Boy, all of those charms that Hooks carries around must working for almost 30 years of luck! 
[/quote]

can't help it..gonna have to lol this one..

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="847961" timestamp="1284566646"]
Jasper  14
WOS    34
[/quote]

I'd agree with this score if Jasper can limit the turnovers, otherwise it could be worse.  I would expect that Jasper shows some new wrinkle on offense this week, but unless they learn to cover the pass it won't matter much.  I know they are working hard to get better and hope they surprise us. 

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="848284" timestamp="1284599471"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=72827.msg847961#msg847961 date=1284566646]
Jasper  14
WOS    34
[/quote]

I'd agree with this score if Jasper can limit the turnovers, otherwise it could be worse.  I would expect that Jasper shows some new wrinkle on offense this week, but unless they learn to cover the pass it won't matter much.  I know they are working hard to get better and hope they surprise us. 
[/quote]

If they don't cover well they could be in trouble.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="848348" timestamp="1284606687"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=72827.msg848284#msg848284 date=1284599471]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=72827.msg847961#msg847961 date=1284566646]
Jasper  14
WOS    34
[/quote]

[/quote]

If they don't cover well they could be in trouble.
[/quote]

They didn't against Lumberton that is for sure.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="848846" timestamp="1284687320"]
[font=Courier]Corpus Christi officials will work the game.[/font]
[/quote]

Corpus Christi!!!!

This is a non-district game between two Southeast Texas schools, has nothing to do with district or playoffs, and they have to get officials from Corpus Christi?

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="848854" timestamp="1284687834"]
[font=Courier]WO-S picked a Beaumont crew, but Jasper said they did not want to use this chapter.[/font]
[/quote]

Chad, it's just plain ridiculous. This game has no bearing on district or playoffs. I could understand if this was a playoff game, but good grief!!

I just don't understand it. What does Jasper gain from not using the Bmt Chapter in this NON-DISTRICT game??

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="848867" timestamp="1284688268"]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=72827.msg848854#msg848854 date=1284687834]
[font=Courier]WO-S picked a Beaumont crew, but Jasper said they did not want to use this chapter.[/font]
[/quote]

Chad, it's just plain ridiculous. This game has no bearing on district or playoffs. I could understand if this was a playoff game, but good grief!!

I just don't understand it. What does Jasper gain from not using the Bmt Chapter in this NON-DISTRICT game??

[/quote]
Or at least why not choose a crew from east texas, at least the travel pay would be cheaper.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="847918" timestamp="1284562903"]
Ok Pink, Id love to back you but I just cant on this one lol.  WOS winnings have nothing to do with luck!  Luck might win you one (like maybe that close call last year on the line!  I didnt see it on the news I was standing next to the endzone.  When he went down the ball was close but i couldnt even say for sure it crossed. Pretty much a judgment call and I feel like he made the call he had to make.)  As for this year I agree with ya!!  I think the Cats have their number!  The 04 Cats can tell ya about "ONE TIME".  Thats all we need Cats  ONE TIME!!!!!
[/quote]

thats rite one time thats what coach told them when they beat Jaser

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4

• There are so many laws on ballots that it could probably be a degree course. Some say things like, you have to declare your party before January 1 each election year (so in the previous year) and you can’t change. So a potential candidate can’t declare to be a Democrat in December 2023 and then in May 2024 decide to file paperwork to run as a Republican. Each state is different though on dates (including actually different dates on “major” and “minor” parties), appeals, party affiliations, changes to the ballot by any means and so on. The Nevada alone for the 2023-2024 elections season is 9 pages with links to other pages.  The states combined might have thousands of pages of election information. The Texas Election Code has about 160…. Chapters. I could understand where a person could read a line or two and say, “Aha! That’s the answer” and ignore 567 pages. 
    • Congrats Horns. Could be a big season for yall coming up 
    • When did Woodville get a Jacob Hunter on the roster 😂 
    • And for what it’s worth, can we stop calling something we don’t agree with “a lie?” That’s literally what people are doing now, media included. If Trump says “I don’t think climate change is that big of a deal, some tree hugger will yell “he’s a liar!” And the talking heads will put another tic mark on the lie list. I saw the other day where some jerk researched trump’s presidency and said “he averaged 21 lies per day.” I agree that he’s a liar, but come on… 21 per day? They’re like “…then Trump said Biden is doing a bad job… another lie.”
    • That’s not a lie… in the buildup to the reversal of Roe v Wade, some states (like Texas) were putting in very restrictive abortion bans that would take effect on the off chance that Roe v Wade was overturned.   Other states (like Virginia) set in place rules even less restrictive than the ones in Roe v Wade…. And the Governor of Virginia was proud to say that abortion was legal right up until the baby was born.   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up FWIW, a state rep from Va authored a bill that would loosen restriction.  Asked to clarify, she said that a woman who was actively dialated would be able to request an abortion. After an uproar, she backtracked.  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up The headline of the article incorrectly states that trump’s statement was a lie… it’s not, IMO.   
  • Topics