There's The Beaumont Bowl. Why isnt there a Lakes area Bowl?

Guest Jmeek

Should there be a Lakes area Bowl?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a Lakes area Bowl?

• Yes
    • No

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="847562" timestamp="1284500044"]
The only bowl the Lakes Area will ever see is the CEREAL BOWL in the mornings... ;D
[/quote]
Not true...there's the SOUP BOWL...CHIP BOWL...SALSA BOWL...FRENCH BOWL....SMALL BOWL and of course the LARGE BOWL... ;D

Guest rykerx144
If there was a lakes area bowl I can assure you WOS would not be included too far away.  Now if we named it the river bottom bowl we could include them and silsbee too!  

[quote name="SgtRey" post="847741" timestamp="1284517724"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=72939.msg847562#msg847562 date=1284500044]
The only bowl the Lakes Area will ever see is the CEREAL BOWL in the mornings... ;D
[/quote]
Not true...there's the SOUP BOWL...CHIP BOWL...SALSA BOWL...FRENCH BOWL....SMALL BOWL and of course the LARGE BOWL... ;D
[/quote]

Can't you read...That's the only kind of bowl we have up here is a cereal bowl,( actually it's a multi-purpose bowl),we use it for all occasions we often refer to it as the "community bowl'... ;D

[quote name="rykerx144" post="847807" timestamp="1284523635"]
If there was a lakes area bowl I can assure you WOS would not be included too far away.  Now if we named it the river bottom bowl we could include them and silsbee too!  
[/quote] I like this Ideal  ;D

[quote name="rykerx144" post="847807" timestamp="1284523635"]
[/quote]How could you have a River bottom bowl and no have Evadale in it?? The river runs 100yrds West of the field ;D

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="True Blue" post="847899" timestamp="1284560821"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72939.msg847807#msg847807 date=1284523635]
[/quote]How could you have a River bottom bowl and no have Evadale in it?? The river runs 100yrds West of the field ;D
[/quote]

Evadale dont play any of the schools named.  Evadale would win by default every year because the dont play any other river bottom schools.  Maybe we could just crown them "River Bottom Junior Champs"  every year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham