ATTN KATY FANS----Hospitality Roll call

WeedBegone

As a chosen spokesperson for SETX sports dot com... we are so pleased to see you new posters from the West  and would like to extend a personal welcome to this forum.  Additionally plans are being made for a special hospitality booth as you enter this special football community.  In order to make an educated guess as to how many party favors we need to have on hand please acknowledge yourselves by answering this roll call and if you would like ....share with us what you think your team will try to accomplish during their visit. 

Also if you are a football parent please provide a urine specimen of your child to qualify for a 56 free big screen television which will be given upon expected results.  Our aim is to please and your sons aim will definitely help.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="846940" timestamp="1284432610"]
As you remember, I am a resident of Katy so in care for my brethren in Beaumont, I must warn you:

[size=24pt][color=red]DO NOT NOT ANGER THE RED SEA![/color][/size]
[/quote]
The red sea will part for the BRUINS.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Newbie" post="846946" timestamp="1284432753"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=72961.msg846940#msg846940 date=1284432610]
As you remember, I am a resident of Katy so in care for my brethren in Beaumont, I must warn you:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Awwwww, man!  You stole my Sunday Morning Headline

[quote name="Newbie" post="846946" timestamp="1284432753"]

[/quote]
[/quote]
I heard Reyes can actually channel Moses, that should help. ;D

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="846958" timestamp="1284433034"]
[quote author=Newbie link=topic=72961.msg846946#msg846946 date=1284432753]

[/quote]
[/quote]
I heard Reyes can actually channel Moses, that should help. ;D
[/quote]
Dayum.  You owe me a new keyboard SON.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="846940" timestamp="1284432610"]

[/quote]This is true. Most teams that actually have the nerve to call Katy out, normally dont fare so well. I remember a few years ago, after FB Clemens beat WB in the 3rd round, they met Katy in the Quarters. They talked smack all week on the boards, and you know what....Katy rolled over them something like 46-6. It was not pretty. They have our respect.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="846967" timestamp="1284433233"]

[/quote]This is true. Most teams that actually have the nerve to call Katy out, normally dont fare so well. I remember a few years ago, after FB Clemens beat WB in the 3rd round, they met Katy in the Quarters. They talked smack all week on the boards, and you know what....Katy rolled over them something like 46-6. It was not pretty. They have our respect.
[/quote]
82, Katy has our respect.  We don't expect them to just roll over and play dead.  They have a solid program and I wouldn't expect anything less from probably the most respected program in region 3.  Our [s]boys[/s] men have my full support though.

[quote name="Newbie" post="846977" timestamp="1284433468"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=72961.msg846967#msg846967 date=1284433233]

[/quote]
82, Katy has our respect.  We don't expect them to just roll over and play dead.  They have a solid program and I wouldn't expect anything less from probably the most respected program in region 3.  Our [s]boys[/s] men have my full support though.
[/quote]Cool! Love to hear it!!!!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="846955" timestamp="1284432969"]
[quote author=Newbie link=topic=72961.msg846946#msg846946 date=1284432753]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Awwwww, man!  You stole my Sunday Morning Headline
[/quote]

Ok Moses! Lol :D

I am not so worried about the respect we have for KATY.  I am ready for WB to earn the respect they deserve from KATY.

This is our house and you should respect it before you get here and you darned well will respect it before you leave. 

So I say again to Katy----take I-10 east until you get to mile marker 845 and.......................

[move][b][size=18pt]EXIT HERE FOR YOUR FREE BUTT WHOOPIN[/size][/b][/move]

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="847098" timestamp="1284468066"]
I am not so worried about the respect we have for KATY.  I am ready for WB to earn the respect they deserve from KATY.

This is our house and you should respect it before you get here and you darned well will respect it before you leave. 

So I say again to Katy----take I-10 east until you get to mile marker 845 and.......................

[move][b][size=18pt]EXIT HERE FOR YOUR FREE BUTT WHOOPIN[/size][/b][/move]
[/quote]

[move][b][color=blue][size=18pt]AND YOUR FREE VIDEO OF THE WHOOPIN![/size][/color][/b][/move]

Guest Shame on you
If Reyes's talent was half as big as his daddy's mouth...the Sarge wouldnt have to be littering every football website with "See what my son can do with no pads, defense, or pressure" videos.  Uncle Rico...throwing steaks in the backyard.  :o

[quote name="Shame on you" post="847141" timestamp="1284474261"]
If Reyes's talent was half as big as his daddy's mouth...the Sarge wouldnt have to be littering every football website with "See what my son can do with no pads, defense, or pressure" videos.  Uncle Rico...throwing steaks in the backyard.   :o
[/quote]

ROFLMAO...... :D :D :D :D :D

[quote name="Shame on you" post="847141" timestamp="1284474261"]
If Reyes's talent was half as big as his daddy's mouth...the Sarge wouldnt have to be littering every football website with "See what my son can do with no pads, defense, or pressure" videos.  Uncle Rico...throwing steaks in the backyard.   :o
[/quote]

Hey now--we are supposed to have fun on these boards.  Lets not get personal---cause nobody wins, 

And Kville kitty---what was so fricked funny.  Go back to triple AAA where you belong.  ;)

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="847170" timestamp="1284476797"]
[quote author=Shame on you link=topic=72961.msg847141#msg847141 date=1284474261]
[/quote]

Hey now--we are supposed to have fun on these boards.  Lets not get personal---cause nobody wins, 

And Kville kitty---what was so fricked funny.  Go back to triple AAA where you belong.  ;)
[/quote]

Now miss BITTER WEED don't get bossy... ;)

[quote name="93Alley" post="847117" timestamp="1284470699"]
Good Tuesday morning from Katy.

No urine sample.  No badmouthing the Bruins.

I will only say that Saturday is a business trip.  Our philiosophy is pretty simple.  Prepare.  Practice.  Execute...for 16 games if we do it right.
[/quote]

Somebody get this man some good karma!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From this link... Apple Springs’ game against King’s Academy was stopped just minutes before halftime on Thursday night and was not resumed. According to Apple Springs head coach and superintendent Cody Moree, the game was stopped due to safety concerns for the players. “We came out on fire, and we had a takeaway on their first series,” Moree said. “We scored every time we had the ball and built a big enough lead that we thought we might get a 45-point lead before half (which would have ended the game).   “A couple of our players were targeted on some plays that didn’t get called. We had a play where we hit a guy late on a tackle and we got flagged for it. “Players came off their bench and several of their fans came over the fence and there were verbal threats made toward our players.”   At that point, I went to the head official and told him that we were taking our kids off the field for their safety and the game was over.” Moree and his team went into the fieldhouse at that point and remained there until the stadium was cleared. “We didn’t forfeit anything,” Moree said. “I’m proud of our students and how we played and we handled ourselves in that situation.” Apple Springs will host Leverett’s Chapel on Friday.
    • Week 4- Winners 1. Barbers Hill vs Richmond Foster 2. Lufkin @ Tyler 3. West Brook @ Silsbee 4. Jasper @ Beaumont United 5. West Orange-Stark vs Episcopal 6. Anahuac @ Lutheran South Academy 7. Coldspring-Oakhurst @ Kelly Catholic 8. Hardin @ Tarkington 9. Kirbyville @ Warren 10. Crockett @ Centerville 11. Diboll @ Woodville 12. Fairfield @ Buffalo 13. Teague vs Mexia 14. Anderson-Shiro @ Shepherd 15. Kountze @ Buna 16. New Waverly @ Huntington 17. Garrison @ Lovelady 18. Joaquin @ Grand Saline 19. San Augustine @ West Sabine 20. Shelbyville @ Mt. Enterprise 21. Colmesneil @ Trinity freebie 22. Evadale @ Cushing 23. Apple Springs vs Kings Academy freebie 24. Burkeville vs Richland Springs 25. Chester @ Union Hill
    • no, no you can not get a better idea when district starts.  they can go 0-4 predistrict and run the house in district because its so weak.  
    • anytime there is an article on ktz football saying its on the rise, you can bet the house theyre going to lose the next game!
  • Topics