***Setxsports Weekly Preview Show Live Tonight at 6***

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
Join, Mike Sanchez, and Joey Vincent tonight live from 6 til 8 for the Setxsports Weekly Preview Show! As always the guys will be live from the Hamburger Depot on Neches Street in Downtown Beaumont. On the agenda tonight the guys will take a look back at last week's games, preview this week's games, take a look at the Setxsports Rankings, and of course talk about any questions or comments you may have in the final segment of the show. So come on to downtown BMT and talk some High School Sports and enjoy some great food or you can tune in right here starting at 6. Dont forget to leave those questions or comments here on the show thread!!! Its the area's ONE and ONLY High School Sports Show tonight LIVE here on the SETXSPORTS NETWORK!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200%3Asetxsports-show-live&catid=72%3Ashows&Itemid=122

What route do you guys think is more effective?

Playing tougher schools to get you ready for district play.  Which in turn could cause you to lose a little confidence entering district play.  Tougher teams also mean more physical games, which increases the chance of injury.
or
Playing an easier non-district schedule, in an attempt to boost a teams confidence.  Risking that the team might not be as ready as others in their district, who have played more difficult non-district schedule.

All coaches approach this differently.  What's you guys take on it?

What are your thoughts on this Friday's game between West Hardin at Kountze?

Last week against Hardin, my Oilers played pretty well.  I know the score board said otherwise, but it was 28-0 in the 2nd quarter and then the Oilers started getting it together.

I believe the Oilers will make the playoffs this year, lets hear your opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4