TT's Thoughts on Lamar

TexasTerror

[quote name="bigred360" post="852077" timestamp="1285000673"]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=73152.msg851718#msg851718 date=1284945493]
BigRed360, so you are telling me 2 months ago you saw us being 2 and 1 right now? No way. And great win for the Cards. I was very impressed. JJ Hayes best will be the best receiver in Lamar history when it is all said and done! (Not sure how great of an accomplishment that is however)
[/quote]

ForeverADog, where in my post did I say I KNEW we would be 2 and 1 right now? I stated I thought they would beat Webber and AFTER the McNeese game I thought we would have a CHANCE to win versus SE Louisiana. I will admit after being down by 20 in the 3rd quarter I didn't think we could come back on the road versus the Lions. Please, don't put words in the mouth!

As for JJ Hayes, Coach Woodard thinks he can be an All-American and play at the next level.

He is bigger than I thought, 6'3, 205.

He will probably be the best receiver in the history of Lamar University if he continues to work hard and he stays away from injuries.

Now as for bashing the TEAM, no way you have ever read a post from me bashing the Cardinals football team I've waited 21 years for this!
[/quote]

Never in my post did I say you KNEW anything. My posts was made in response to AJ saying no one thought we would be 2-1 at this point before the season started. You responded to him based on what you thought after the season began. I was just correcting you because that wasn't the point of his post. So please don't put words in my mouth!

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="852272" timestamp="1285012741"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=73152.msg852077#msg852077 date=1285000673]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=73152.msg851718#msg851718 date=1284945493]
[b]BigRed360, so you are telling me 2 months ago you saw us being 2 and 1 right now? No way[/b]. And great win for the Cards. I was very impressed. JJ Hayes best will be the best receiver in Lamar history when it is all said and done! (Not sure how great of an accomplishment that is however)
[/quote]

ForeverADog, where in my post did I say I KNEW we would be 2 and 1 right now? I stated I thought they would beat Webber and AFTER the McNeese game I thought we would have a CHANCE to win versus SE Louisiana. I will admit after being down by 20 in the 3rd quarter I didn't think we could come back on the road versus the Lions. Please, don't put words in the mouth!

As for JJ Hayes, Coach Woodard thinks he can be an All-American and play at the next level.

He is bigger than I thought, 6'3, 205.

He will probably be the best receiver in the history of Lamar University if he continues to work hard and he stays away from injuries.

Now as for bashing the TEAM, no way you have ever read a post from me bashing the Cardinals football team I've waited 21 years for this!
[/quote]

Never in my post did I say you KNEW anything. My posts was made in response to AJ saying no one thought we would be 2-1 at this point before the season started. You responded to him based on what you thought after the season began. I was just correcting you because that wasn't the point of his post. So please don't put words in my mouth!
[/quote]

Sorry, my reading and comprehension must be getting bad as I'm getting older. I thought you stated "BigRed360, so you are telling me[b] 2 months ago you saw us being 2 and 1 right now[/b]? No way"

So, I just responded to what you posted. Not putting words in anyones mouth and for me; I'm moving on from this thread. Go Cards!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats