Newton at Buna Predictions

Guest Jmeek

Buna will be ready to play a hard fought game, defensive line is strong. Buna defensive tackle #63 is a awesome player. Newton always has the speed. It will be a good game.  Go Cougars !

[quote name="Grinder" post="853080" timestamp="1285101536"]
[b]Buna will be ready to play a hard fought game, defensive line is strong. Buna defensive tackle #63 is a awesome player.[/b]
[/quote]
Buna defense has not seen the likes of Newton's offense. Newton stumbled badly against Kirbyville, on both sides of the ball, but I don't think Buna is Kirbyville. It's going to be a track meet. ;)

Goodluck Cougars , Newton Looks very strong now. They dominated Silsbee on both sides of the ball, Silsbee really got some nice breaks in the game to keep it close otherwise it would have been decided in the first half. I think Newton Rolls by 4 tds, Buna just wont be able to match up.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="853507" timestamp="1285163583"]
[quote author=Grinder link=topic=73181.msg853080#msg853080 date=1285101536]
[b]Buna will be ready to play a hard fought game, defensive line is strong. Buna defensive tackle #63 is a awesome player.[/b]
[/quote]
Buna defense has not seen the likes of Newton's offense. Newton stumbled badly against Kirbyville, on both sides of the ball, but I don't think Buna is Kirbyville. It's going to be a track meet. ;)
Stumbled, is that your excuse ?  :'(  Kirbyville`s win was legitimate, and I don`t think Newton is Kirbyville either.  ;)

I never predict games on here and won't start now.  But don't count out the Cougars so soon.  The defense is very strong, outside containment will be the key, keep 'em between the tackles and Buna will have success.  Let the Eagles spread their wings and get outside, yes, it will be a track meet.  Buna won't lay down, it will be a hard fought game.  Go Cougars!!!  See you in Buna Friday night...

[quote name="bruno994" post="853779" timestamp="1285183764"]
I never predict games on here and won't start now.  But don't count out the Cougars so soon.  The defense is very strong, outside containment will be the key, keep 'em between the tackles and Buna will have success.  Let the Eagles spread their wings and get outside, yes, it will be a track meet.  Buna won't lay down, it will be a hard fought game.  Go Cougars!!!  See you in Buna Friday night...
[/quote]
To bad Barbay loves between the Takles.

[quote name="Grinder" post="853750" timestamp="1285181653"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=73181.msg853507#msg853507 date=1285163583]
[quote author=Grinder link=topic=73181.msg853080#msg853080 date=1285101536]
[/quote]
Stumbled, is that your excuse ?  :'(   Kirbyville`s win was legitimate, and I don`t think Newton is Kirbyville either.  ;)
[/quote]  Legitimate win it was , but Newton was far from there best that particular night and I think all the Kville Coaches will tell you that. If others Keep going by that first game, then get ready to get smashed by Newton. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1