Flying WOS #12

kicker

Question, I would like to get a sticker to put on the back of my truck and install vehicles. I want it to be the logo that I and alot of other people have as their avatars. Its the flying WOS with the number 12 on top. can someone help me? If anyone knows of a sign company, I will get them to make it and buy some for people. I will do it today.

[quote name="kicker" post="851948" timestamp="1284991579"]
Question, I would like to get a sticker to put on the back of my truck and install vehicles. I want it to be the logo that I and alot of other people have as their avatars. Its the flying WOS with the number 12 on top. can someone help me? If anyone knows of a sign company, I will get them to make it and buy some for people. I will do it today.
[/quote]

Sounds like an excellent idea. Let us all know what you find out?

[/quote] Kicker try Excell in Central Mall they are know for producing custom decals and they have a fast turn around.

[quote name="OrangeFBfan" post="851991" timestamp="1284994776"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=73211.msg851948#msg851948 date=1284991579]
[/quote]

Sounds like an excellent idea. Let us all know what you find out?
[/quote]

Ill know shortly. and if anyone wants my phone number, pm me. thanks, Tyler C. Thibodeaux

[/quote] I don't know where you are. Or how far you want to drive. But there is one here in Dayton. they do great work. They designed a logo for us just by telling them what we wanted it to look like. Here is there Facebook pg
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dayton-TX/Total-Graphics-of-Dayton/244013946579

[/quote]

We own Signature Signs and Printing in Beaumont.  We will make the stickers, window decals, and t-shirts you are seeking.  all I need is the art work.  We could reproduce it, but it will take us longer to make it, than if someone already has it.  Please forward me the art work you have at [email protected].  We are selling the window stickers, decals, and t-shirts, with ALL profits going to the Reggie Garrett Scholarship Fund.  We are not making any money on this project.  Simply want to get this scholarship fund a head start.  Also want to give people an avenue to show their support to the Garrett Family and WOS community as a whole.

Businesses, here is your challenge.  SE Texas Drywall has already committed $1000 for stickers.  Who else is in?  Let's come together as a community to show our support!  Call Katherine Morrow at 409-842-9900 between 9AM and 5:30pm to place your order.

[quote name="bmtball" post="852828" timestamp="1285083940"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=73211.msg851948#msg851948 date=1284991579]
[/quote]

We own Signature Signs and Printing in Beaumont.  We will make the stickers, window decals, and t-shirts you are seeking.  all I need is the art work.  We could reproduce it, but it will take us longer to make it, than if someone already has it.  Please forward me the art work you have at [email protected].  We are selling the window stickers, decals, and t-shirts, with ALL profits going to the Reggie Garrett Scholarship Fund.  We are not making any money on this project.  Simply want to get this scholarship fund a head start.  Also want to give people an avenue to show their support to the Garrett Family and WOS community as a whole.

Businesses, here is your challenge.  SE Texas Drywall has already committed $1000 for stickers.  Who else is in?  Let's come together as a community to show our support!  Call Katherine Morrow at 409-842-9900 between 9AM and 5:30pm to place your order.
[/quote]

Great stuff right there..God Bless !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham