*Setxsports Weekly Preview Show at 5:30*

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
Join Mike Sanchez and Joey Vincent today for another edition of the SETXsports Weekly Preview Show. The show will start 30 minutes earlier than usual at 5:30 Live from the Hamburger Depot on Neches Street in Downtown Beaumont. The guys will talk about the previous weeks games, preview this weeks games, go over the players of the week, announce the weekly rankings, and the ever popular discussion segment at the end of the show. Their will also be some guests joining the guys this week as well. So get your questions and comments in here on the show thread and be sure to join Joey and Mike at 5:30 here on Setxsports. If you are out and about stop by the Hamburger Depot to say hi and grab some great food as well. Its the SETXsports Weekly Preview Show Live at 5:30 right here on the SETXsports Network!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200%3Asetxsports-show-live&catid=72%3Ashows&Itemid=122

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="853529" timestamp="1285165772"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=73302.msg853527#msg853527 date=1285165566]
So is the show going to be 1 1/2 hour tonight or is it still going to be just 1 hour.
[/quote]

The Show is usually 2 hrs. from 6-8 pm.  Tonight, it will be a 2 1/2 hr show.
[/quote]OH Ok thanks hope to see you there

I'll get the questions started although this may be an issue that gets covered during the main part of the show.

A couple of the local papers have published articles on the local high school sports scene that would seem to be more suited for a style in covering a professional sports team.  1) Do you guys believe that there is a "line" for things that should be published regarding high school sports teams and players; and 2) Do you believe that our local papers crossed those lines in regard to a few articles this week?

I understand that one of your guests may be Gabe Pruett, editor of the Orange Leader.  If he is there, could he give a quick synopsis on the mechanics into deciding whether or not a story is sent to print?

We have practice today...I hope it's the last Wed practice, I enjoyed being there...plus the BURGERS!! We'll see you guys next week!
[b]
Please RECOGNIZE the community's involvement and properly address Mr Garrett's Tragedy...prayers and condolences!
[/b]
[b]Last Weeks game:[/b]
WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED WITH THE KATY GAME!  BUT HOPEFULLY WE WILL FIND OUT IN THE PLAYOFFS!

[b]As for the games this week: [/b]

OZEN in a close one....

WB in a close one....

Titans 5-0...but who wouldn't be with that schedule? :o...lol, jk scooter, goat and the rest of the TITANIC...lol!  

Vidor looses because of Joey ( ???), they got to blame somebody... ;D

Silsbee wins...because 'that's how they roll...'

Lumberton kills the LCM hype! :o, not really, but Lumberton is too hot on both sides of the ball!

Livingston quietly go to 4-0!

Kelly quietly go to 4-1.....

AND of course the Beaumont Bulls win in Alvin Sat !!

Slap Soulja for me ( you didn't wear your blue shirt at the blue out)!

Peace be to my brothers!

No question but just wanted to comment on all of the efforts by local fans, coaches, etc. to keep the memory of Reggie Garrett going. If there can be any good to come out of a tragedy it usually involves bringing a community together. It's even better when it crosses community lines and brings an entire area together. Be it stickers, t-shirts or just plain ole' kind words, I applaud all of those who have chosen to carry the torch and keep this community spirit alive. God bless!

I think WO-S bounces back. These kids will play beyond expectations from here on out because they are playing for something more important than a trophy. That's a dangerous thing in sports, especially at the high school level. I wish them well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32