Jake94........

akifan94

Actually I met Jake a few years back during the setxsports flag football game. I saw him today at Ridgewood while eating lunch with my daughter. I am not sure if he recognized me but I saw his name tag and knew it was him. Anyways. Looked like he had his baby decked out in purple.  ;D. If it wasn't him he has a twin walking around....

Haha.. You caught me. It was in fact me. I did not see you though. My wife went to PN-G and was the Indianette captain when she was there. We surprised her godchild at lunch today and the wife decked out my poor lil 6 month old in all purple.  :o  Now we are home and my lil girl is changing shirts and getting ready to go watch the Bulldogs! Good luck to y'all tonight! We also went to the PN-G pep rally today which is another thing I NEVER thought I would do. haha

[quote name="jake94" post="855278" timestamp="1285364332"]
Haha.. You caught me. It was in fact me. I did not see you though. My wife went to PN-G and was the Indianette captain when she was there. We surprised her godchild at lunch today and the wife decked out my poor lil 6 month old in all purple.  :o  Now we are home and my lil girl is changing shirts and getting ready to go watch the Bulldogs! Good luck to y'all tonight! We also went to the PN-G pep rally today which is another thing I NEVER thought I would do. haha
[/quote]

Sorry to call you out in front of all your Nederland brethren.........  ;D     You looked a little shocked to be there..... And good luck to the dogs tonight. I give you guys a lot of grief on here but I secretly pull for y'all 9 weeks out of the year......  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou