Dayton Being Reported to UIL

bh89-2

OK, wanna delete my post regarding Dayton potentially violating UIL rules, then fine Bonco1, I'll send my question to the UIL.

This needs no news media source.  I am writing a letter to the UIl asking them to investigate the reports that Stewart is violating UIL rules (allegedly) by playing a player or players in more than one game per week.  In direct violation of UIl rules.

If you play Dayton and have seen the same thing, here is your point of contact:

[b]Director of Athletics:
Cliff Odenwald
Email:
[email protected]
Department Phone:
512-471-5883 [/b]

ok I will chime in now... wasn't sure if i should or not. But being some have the same idea I do. I really hope whom ever is making this complaint has some real facts to back it up. Like bh89-02 where you getting your info from? you want to put it out there back it up. WOW you really are [size=14pt][b]WE TODD ED[/b][/size]<-- say it quick. >:( ::) you are the definition of hater on the other topic on this forum

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="860058" timestamp="1285695230"]
Sub varsity level. ::)

I think you'll see this being done in other places as well.

As long as it is not done on the varsity level (Varsity players playing JV or vice versa), who really cares.
[/quote] bh89-02 evidently

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bh89-2" post="860040" timestamp="1285694477"]
OK, wanna delete my post regarding Dayton potentially violating UIL rules, then fine Bonco1, I'll send my question to the UIL.

This needs no news media source.  I am writing a letter to the UIl asking them to investigate the reports that Stewart is violating UIL rules (allegedly) by playing a player or players in more than one game per week.  In direct violation of UIl rules.

Cliff Odenwald
Email:
[email protected]
Department Phone:
512-471-5883 [/b]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/reeree0078/HIHATER.jpg[/img]

[quote name="Backflipper" post="860098" timestamp="1285697153"]
you got Tyrone, goat or backflipper either is fine. But, you should really try some of this hater-aid I am selling. Its flying off of the shelfs in BH
[/quote] 54 cents ZERO tax

[quote name="bh89-2" post="860040" timestamp="1285694477"]

This needs no news media source.  I am writing a letter to the UIl asking them to investigate the reports that Stewart is violating UIL rules (allegedly) by playing a player or players in more than one game per week.  In direct violation of UIl rules.

Cliff Odenwald
Email:
[email protected]
Department Phone:
512-471-5883 [/b]

[/quote] Can you say LOOSER !   Beeee eye itch- please - get a life !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats