RECORD BREAKING MONTH @ SETXsports!!!!

AggiesAreWe

With still two days left in the month, September 2010 has now become our best month ever on the site. 715 members have registered on the site this month, breaking the record of 706 set back in November of 2008.

Also, we have had more traffic(page views, members online, ect) than any other month since this site was started in December 2005.

Thank you to all who have joined and contribute to this great site!!!

Let's keep it going!

[quote name="scooter!" post="860366" timestamp="1285719987"]
ok, i'll take responsibility, it was my fault. since i was online everyone pulled an all-nighter to chat up football with me.  :D
[/quote]
I thought there might have been like a free givaway or something going on that day. Not that 700 people wouldn't want to talk football with you scooter. ;)

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="860371" timestamp="1285720715"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73659.msg860366#msg860366 date=1285719987]
ok, i'll take responsibility, it was my fault. since i was online everyone pulled an all-nighter to chat up football with me.  :D
[/quote]
I thought there might have been like a free givaway or something going on that day. Not that 700 people wouldn't want to talk football with you scooter. ;)
[/quote] :D

Guest Air Bisquit
This is a great site, the fans of setx make this site what it is.
The post sometimes get a little stupid and out of hand, and sometimes the posters get way out of line then the recent tragedies of the past 2 weeks remind us what is really important.
I truely believe setxsports helped in the healing process.
It was truely special to see all the posters ban together.

Thanks setxsports. I hope you all are around for along time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo