Cincinnati @ Philadelphia

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• reds
    • phillies

[quote name="bullets13" post="866991" timestamp="1286371412"]
nobody is giving the reds a chance, and looking at their lineup, i can understand that, but... this is the playoffs, and anything can happen.  i'll go out on a limb and say that the reds upset everyone's world series favorites in 7.
[/quote]

They only play 5

unbelievable... that was a tough play for the last out, too.  a 6-foot dribbler that the catcher had to go to two knees and get the ball away from the discarded bat before throwing down the line to beat a fast runner by a step.  that's a hell of a postseason debut!

[quote name="bullets13" post="866991" timestamp="1286371412"]
nobody is giving the reds a chance, and looking at their lineup, i can understand that, but... this is the playoffs, and anything can happen.  i'll go out on a limb and say that the reds upset everyone's world series favorites in 5.
[/quote]

this prediction was predicated on the reds' ability to at least get 1 hit.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="867777" timestamp="1286463160"]
Great job by Halladay! Beautifully pitched game. And I thought for some reason they switched every series to 7 games now? Maybe that's the NBA?
[/quote]

yeah.  i think you're right.  i know i was confused, probably because this is the first year that my team's been in the playoffs since 1999.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32