Nederland vs. Livingston Game Thread/Lions Win/Comments

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="surfer73" post="870364" timestamp="1286636961"]
:-*
[/quote]                                                                                                                                                      Not to worry, the pain will dull with time. Maybe next year  :-* :-*

Guest Brubaker
Not next year or the next year or the next year, or the next year... seriously gonna be a rough stretch in the rivalry over there.  But focusing on now, we played like a we're on the brink of becoming a really good football team.  Like Smitty would say, we haven't beaten a good football team yet, but we played well enough in most every facet of the game to do so last night.  I like the way we owned the line of scrimmage, still getting better, and I like what we're becoming.

Guest The-NHS
Fire the OC. Typical Nederland offense turning the ball over. Been this way since the DeRouen years. Want to see change? Fire the OC. We all know he's the one turning the ball over.
(Insert annoying smitty smiley faces here)  :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

[quote name="outanup" post="870307" timestamp="1286634215"]
Our young Defense really stepped up, just killed ourselves with turnovers (3 interceptions) and a fumble. Hats off to Livingston.
[/quote]

Hold your head up.....Livingston is tough......Nederland put it on PNG and always has my respect.  I never underestimate the Bulldogs.  Best of luck the rest of the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats