Dayton keys to success

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="875266" timestamp="1287153293"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=74273.msg875261#msg875261 date=1287152779]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=74273.msg875232#msg875232 date=1287150185]
Wow BrenhamFan. I know you're trying to "keep it real" but what gives? I think it's pretty well known that if Dayton and Brenham get the chance to tango this year, Dayton will be the underdog. No need to hammer that home.
[/quote]

I'm just saying that the shut outs, are more impressive than beating an overrated GP team.  I'm not meaning to take shots at Dayton or anything.  I have alot of respect for coach Stewart's program over there.  I apologize if you took that the wrong way.  Good luck tonight by the way.
[/quote]
No need for apologies. Everything you said is true. Just noticed a different tone (than I'm used to from you) in your last few posts concerning Dayton. I figured your adrenaline is pumping a little hard this morning getting ready for the Bears!  ;) Good luck to you guys too.
[/quote]

Thanks, and we'll need it.  This game has been circled by both teams for a while.  I couldn't sleep last night, just thinking about it.  I talked to a couple of our receivers this morning and they seem to be focused.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="875296" timestamp="1287156337"]
[b]I couldn't sleep last night, just thinking about it.[/b]

Man. Your adrenaline is pumping! ;D Chivas Regal usually helps me with that problem. I have to drive to Barbers Hill to get it though. I get the 54 ounce bottle. :D
[/quote]

I've been watching Dobbins highlights on YouTube all morning, studying.  Lol.  Now i'm watching the Brenham vs Aledo game...  So frustrating...

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="875299" timestamp="1287156731"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=74273.msg875296#msg875296 date=1287156337]

Man. Your adrenaline is pumping! ;D Chivas Regal usually helps me with that problem. I have to drive to Barbers Hill to get it though. I get the 54 ounce bottle. :D
[/quote]

I've been watching Dobbins highlights on YouTube all morning, studying.  Lol.  Now i'm watching the Brenham vs Aledo game...  So frustrating...
[/quote]
I really don't think you have that much to worry about. Brenham by two td's tonight. Turn it all off, walk outside and get some of this beautiful fresh air! Relax and breath! :D  Going to be a perfect night for football!!

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="875308" timestamp="1287157204"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=74273.msg875299#msg875299 date=1287156731]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=74273.msg875296#msg875296 date=1287156337]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I really don't think you have that much to worry about. Brenham by two td's tonight. Turn it all off, walk outside and get some of this beautiful fresh air! Relax and breath! :D  Going to be a perfect night for football!!
[/quote]

Absolutely!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo