Rangers vs. Yankees Series Thread/Updates

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a single by cruz.  the only out so far for CC is a 402 foot flyout by vlad.  a very good sign for the rangers that the 3 rangers they needed to pick it up have done so.  after being essentially non-factors in the 1st series, young singles sharply, Hambone hits a 3-run bomb, and vlady misses a HR by about 5 feet.

[quote name="bullets13" post="875723" timestamp="1287189210"]
CC just got bailed out.  what an unlucky bounce for the rangers.  i'd like to see another angle to that replay to see if that was the right call or not.
[/quote]

that was terrible luck.

I slowed down my VCR, the play was bang, bang..foot was touching plate just as CC was tagging elbow

[quote name="(13)" post="875729" timestamp="1287189321"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=74435.msg875723#msg875723 date=1287189210]
CC just got bailed out.  what an unlucky bounce for the rangers.  i'd like to see another angle to that replay to see if that was the right call or not.
[/quote]

that was terrible luck.

I slowed down my VCR, the play was bang, bang..foot was touching plate just as CC was tagging elbow
[/quote]

another run would've been huge, but i'm not going to bitch about a 3-0 lead after the 1st, and CC with a pitch count of 36 after only 1 inning.  

yeah and I heard some talking heads say NY middle relief wouldn't be a factor.  They could be a big factor in this game.  Rangers can explode opening game.

What a nice catch by Andrus.

6 up 6 down

[quote name="bullets13" post="875882" timestamp="1287191623"]
CC at 67 pitches after only 3 innings.
[/quote]

I agree with the TV dude, should be 5 or 6 to nothing.  They need to knock CC out and the emotional lift will be huge

rangers living on the edge a bit.  CJ gets out of a 2-on, 2-out jam, but Posada hit the ball well, just right at Cruz.  the rangers need to start taking advantage of their chances as well.  this game should be 5-6 to 0 right now.  you can't let the yanks hang around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32