Rangers vs. Yankees Series Thread/Updates

Guest jhamilton
13 I got Rockets tickets this year so come on with it. You wanta go watch the Bulls mid Nov let me know. Gonna be on the third base line tomorrow at the game brutha.............. Text you with some pictures.  ;D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="beechnut" post="875927" timestamp="1287192373"]
13 I got Rockets tickets this year so come on with it. You wanta go watch the Bulls mid Nov let me know. Gonna be on the third base line tomorrow at the game brutha.............. Text you with some pictures.  ;D
[/quote]

I know you said you know me on another thread.  Yes, want to go see the Bulls.  So text me the pictures tomorrow so I can figure who is playing with me.

I will be at the University of Houston vs. Rice football game.  So is this JH?

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="bullets13" post="875996" timestamp="1287193530"]
i'm trying to figure out why CC, who's been all over the place, is getting the borderline call, and CJ, who's had decent command, is getting squeezed on close pitches.
[/quote]

Seriously? Bullets have to hand it to you bc you are one of the better mods on here. Appreicate your objectvity sp and not yanking our chains on comments.

[quote name="beechnut" post="876004" timestamp="1287193707"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=74435.msg875996#msg875996 date=1287193530]
i'm trying to figure out why CC, who's been all over the place, is getting the borderline call, and CJ, who's had decent command, is getting squeezed on close pitches.
[/quote]

Seriously? Bullets have to hand it to you bc you are one of the better mods on here. Appreicate your objectvity sp and not yanking our chains on comments.
[/quote]

i have too much fun dishing it out, and if i'm gonna dish it out, i'm gonna take it as well, which i've been doing a lot of this year as a longhorn/cowboy fan.  i'm a big time sports fan, but don't hold too many local allegiances beyond HJ basketball, so i don't get all upset when people talk a little trash on some of the local programs.  

and yes, [b]i'm sure i'm viewing it through homer eyes[/b], but i thought a couple of called strikes in the 5th could've been balls for the rangers, and a couple of balls in the 5th could've been strikes, including the curve that granderson took before eventually walking :)

Guest jhamilton
Bullets had a real nice banquet for the Lady Tigers softball team two weeks ago. You should see the home run deck they are building in left field........ Plus got a new batting cage that was throw down for the girls. Sorry but back to the game.

[quote name="beechnut" post="876034" timestamp="1287194330"]
Bullets had a real nice banquet for the Lady Tigers softball team two weeks ago. You should see the home run deck they are building in left field........ Plus got a new batting cage that was throw down for the girls. Sorry but back to the game.
[/quote]

and i just figured out who you are :)  good to have you back!  i was proud of the girls!!! 

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="bullets13" post="876039" timestamp="1287194382"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=74435.msg876034#msg876034 date=1287194330]
[/quote]

and i just figured out who you are :)   good to have you back!  i was proud of the girls!!! 
[/quote]

shhh not to loud bc I will get censored............... Wife and I were in NY over the Memorial weekend right? Chamberland gave up six runs in one inning and fans went CRAZY. he is spent and needs to go. Needs to go.

either one of yall remember that playoff, maybe against the Red Sox, that all those gnats or mayflies or some flying insect was flying all around Joba chamberlain's head and face?  That was a hoot

[quote name="bullets13" post="876065" timestamp="1287194769"]
i'm pretty sure the announcer just gave some credit to texas hitting coach "Clint Turtle".
[/quote]

I rewound and YES... he did say Clint Turtle.  he regrouped and got the name right but he definitely said Turtle, good ears there bullets

[quote name="(13)" post="876071" timestamp="1287194904"]
either one of yall remember that playoff, maybe against the Red Sox, that all those gnats or mayflies or some flying insect was flying all around Joba chamberlain's head and face?  That was a hoot
[/quote]

that was funny.  maybe God isn't as big of a yankee fan as some new yorkers think.

Guest jhamilton
I do Ha ha heard on MLB network that six of the top eight payrolls in MLB are at home. Anyone have any idea what the Rangers is?  I know NY is what over two hundred?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32