Rangers vs. Yankees Series Thread/Updates

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bullets13" post="876375" timestamp="1287198671"]
yankees take the lead, 6-5.  i'm sick to my stomach.  how is it that i can sit at home and know that every move washington's making isn't going to work, but he can't figure it out.
[/quote]

I probably watched more Ranger games this year than Astros games because I was on the road all summer and couldn't get Fox sports houston.  Rangers are my 2nd favorite team, so I can imagine how you are sick to your stomach being they are your team.  this would be a heart breaking loss at home

poor, poor, poor game management by ron washington.  this was almost a carbon copy of the way he blew game three in the rays series.  bring in oliver, oliver sucks, put in o'day in an impossible situation, only let him face one batter, then make a questionable move by bringing in someone who shouldn't be the field (in that case bring in feliz for a 4 out save)

they are still talking about those walks in the 8th.  Those 2 walks definitely lost the game. 

they can't let Jeter score or it will be over.  1 will be hard enough to get off of Rivera

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32