Game four ALCS

Guest jhamilton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i gave my positives from last night's game, so i'll give them again:

1. Rangers, after having a down year for homeruns, are crushing the ball, homering in every game of the postseason, and adding 4 tonight.

2. The Rangers got a win with their shakiest pitcher starting, despite the fact that he only went 3.1 innings and left a bases loaded jam for the bullpen to clean up.

3. Derek Holland was incredible, going 3.2 innings, getting out of Hunter's jam only giving up 1 run, and only allowing 1 hit in picking up the win.

4. Vladimir Guerrero, who has looked awful all postseason, went 4 for 5.  that's bad news for anyone facing him.

5. The Rangers, after generating nothing against the yanks' bullpen the 1st two games, have now crushed them two games in a row.  The yanks better go to Mo Rivera in the 6th tomorrow.

6. Darren Oliver came in a tough spot, and didn't suck.

7. Benjie Molina, who had been struggling a bit, went 3 for 4 with a HUGE homerun.

8. Yankees fans and players alike were demoralized for the second consecutive night, watching any slight hope crushed in the top of the 9th.

Guest jhamilton
I was very impressed with with Ron Wasghington in the post game press conference. Texas has NY on the heals but like Joe G stated have to get a win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32