Rockets

Guest jhamilton

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="beechnut" post="962552" timestamp="1297130298"]
Now we have to get back to five hundred if possible. What a mess this year and guess I need to root for lottery.  ???
[/quote]

Beechnut,

check your personal messages............and certainly root for lottery pick.  ;D

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="king" post="963676" timestamp="1297283068"]
Its rockets.basketball don't be surprised. Now my concern is why hasent darel morey been his genius self lately and get a trade going!
[/quote]

He needs to move Brooks or some of the guards bc Brooks is not happy about the $$$. Going to the Denver game next week but man thought we had a chance to do something even without Yao.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jhamilton
[quote name="king" post="986032" timestamp="1300656447"]
Any rockets fans left? Big game Utah
[/quote]

Im here brutha and still hanging.

Guest jhamilton
Glad to see some chatter finally bc means they are doing better. I think that Rick A has done a great job along with D Morey considering what has happen. I just hope they let Yao go but have a feeling he will be back.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jhamilton
Have fun and not the season we wanted but ended up much better than it started. Who knows what happens next year with the strike looming. Enjoy it and live it up.

[quote name="beechnut" post="992144" timestamp="1301777914"]
Have fun and not the season we wanted but ended up much better than it started. Who knows what happens next year with the strike looming. Enjoy it and live it up.
[/quote]

True but take a look at the Standings New orleans can slip, and we play there wednsday and that is gonna be huge

We host Kings Clippers and Mavs then at Wolves we can win out.

Hornets have the hardest schedule. they can lost to Jazz Suns and grizz after us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham