Rockets

Guest jhamilton

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="937378" timestamp="1293020027"]
Hey, I'm a Rockets fan, but I have gotten so frustrated.  We honestly need to go on a winning streak before the allstar break and start playing Rockets basketball before playoff time. 
[/quote]
I guess that makes 4 of us ;D Usually wait till hs playoffs are done and the Texans are done (usually about week 8). Rockets are starting to play some ball now. I like the tempo they are playing with and think they just might sneak in the 7th or 8th spot for the playoffs. If they can sneak in think they can make some noise ;)

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="937848" timestamp="1293135138"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74810.msg937378#msg937378 date=1293020027]
Hey, I'm a Rockets fan, but I have gotten so frustrated.  We honestly need to go on a winning streak before the allstar break and start playing Rockets basketball before playoff time. 
[/quote]
I guess that makes 4 of us ;D Usually wait till hs playoffs are done and the Texans are done (usually about week 8). Rockets are starting to play some ball now. I like the tempo they are playing with and think they just might sneak in the 7th or 8th spot for the playoffs. If they can sneak in think they can make some noise ;)
[/quote]
\

I hope so but not havin a big man will kill us and hope DM has a trade up his sleeve.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="king" post="938287" timestamp="1293332815"]
Anyone going to the new years game?
[/quote]
No bc only have twenty one game package but got heat tickets.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="940614" timestamp="1293904409"]
[quote author=king link=topic=74810.msg940610#msg940610 date=1293903929]
Chuckwagon out 2-4 weeks
[/quote]

I guess were gonna see a little more J Hill. Like to see him improve with the oportunity.
[/quote]
With Chuck Wagon out the Rockets are in trouble. Watched the Portland game the bigs killed us. Of course we were scared to take the ball to the rim and settled for outside shots all game also. Aldrige also worked over Scola pretty good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham