UFC 121...who ya got?

[font=Courier]All experts picking Velasquez to upset and beat Lesnar. Most think if he can survive the first 3 rounds, he wins.

Shields vs. Kampmann....? Shields steps up to the big league now...

Diego Sanchez vs. Paulo Thiago??

Tito Ortiz vs. the Hammer Matt Hamill...Must win for Ortiz

Hybrid Brendan "Don't call me Matt" Schaub vs. Gabriel Gonzaga....

[/font]

Guest baseball25

Thiago-170 weight class isn't good for diego, thats why he loses and thats why he's moving back down.

Shields-he just beat one of the best fighters in the world Dan Henderson and dominated him, sheilds wins this fight he has won 14 straight fights and fought some good guys....get ready for for GSP vs Shields with this being the only fight left for GSP at 170

Tito Ortiz-Must win for tito????he got robbed against Rashad and Forrest, Alot of experts feel he won those fights and I feel the same way, alot of people still like tito, if he loses you will see liddell vs tito loser retire match, we could see this fight happen either way win or lose.

Gabriel Gonzaga

Lesnar- lesnar will be 275 come fight night and Cain will be 245, big weight advandage and I feel lesnar does the same thing he did to herring, Mir, and coutore. Experts picking Cain to win to try and build this fight up, I think Lesnars threat was Carwin and he found a way to win that.

Even though Carwin showed Lesnar could be dominated I'll pick Lesnar to win. I can't see it going more than three rounds.

Even though Sheild beat Dan Henderson I wasn't very impressed. I'll still pick him to win because I don't know anything about Kampmann. Could be an upset though.

Diago is really in a slump and I don't know if he's ready to pull out of it yet. I'll pick Thiago (i think)

Hammel for the win. I like Tito but I also like seeing Tito get beat.

Gonzaga for the win

It's some tuff fights to call but no matter who wins 'em it should be a great night of fights

Guest baseball25
This will be a Mir type fight, bigger, faster, and stronger wins and thats lesnar, I mean Velesquez got buckled a couple times against kongo and barley won a decison and kongo only weights 250 lesnar size will win him this fight and I watch the kongo vs velesquez fight over and over and tell my self Lesnar will dominate just like he did mir, herring, and coutore, Venom do you really think cain will win? or just hoping that he does.

[quote name="basketball25" post="885404" timestamp="1287863244"]
This will be a Mir type fight, bigger, faster, and stronger wins and thats lesnar, I mean Velesquez got buckled a couple times against kongo and barley won a decison and kongo only weights 250 lesnar size will win him this fight and I watch the kongo vs velesquez fight over and over and tell my self Lesnar will dominate just like he did mir, herring, and coutore, Venom do you really think cain will win? or just hoping that he does.
[/quote]

i honestly think he has a great shot at dominating him. i think he will try his best to keep it standing because as we know thats brocks weakness. however if brock gets him on the ground and smothers him it could go differently. this card is really good!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats