maybe some of you guys can tell meif im wrong

Jduncan1

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="888074" timestamp="1288111372"]
if nederland and central both lose this week ( just saying bear with me)

and Png beats Vidor and the beats Central next week would png and central share the district championship ??????  I dont know if im right and thats quite unlilely but just maybe
[/quote]Yes, that's true...

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="888074" timestamp="1288111372"]

and Png beats Vidor and the beats Central next week would png and central share the district championship ??????  I dont know if im right and thats quite unlilely but just maybe
[/quote]
Your Wrong!

Nederland does not come into play in the DC scenario. Doesn't matter if they win or lose this weekend or next.

If PNG beats Vidor and Lumberton beats Central...PNG and Central would play for a share of the DC in week 10.
Livingston and LCM winner has a shot at a share as well. All others are out of the DC race.

[quote name="badndn" post="888157" timestamp="1288117142"]
[quote author=Jduncan1 link=topic=75083.msg888074#msg888074 date=1288111372]

[/quote]
Your Wrong!

Nederland does not come into play in the DC scenario. Doesn't matter if they win or lose this weekend or next.

If PNG beats Vidor and Lumberton beats Central...PNG and Central would play for a share of the DC in week 10.
Livingston and LCM winner has a shot at a share as well. All others are out of the DC race.
[/quote]If Central loses to Lumberton, then PN-G will be playing for a share of the title.  We'll still be playing for the outright district championship... If we lose both, then we share...

It would be great to have the PNG and Central game decide the District title again. I hate to say it though, but I don't see Lumberton beating Central. They seem to have imploded this year. Up one game and DOwn another. BUT......  Who knows with this district this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32