Where I should go Friday nite.

I been asking where I should go to watch friday nite. There are many of choices. first being my BC cards and JOHNNY DISHON going against kirbyville.or Port Neches against Vidor.or nederland against LCM.or westbrook against memoral.or dayton vs central son. i really dont no which on to go to. i asked on other place and it was devides.they all seem good to me and do you think they will be seats at the central and the memorial games. but they should all be packed. i love hs football son.

jimmy

I been asking where I should go to watch friday nite. There are many of choces.first being my BC cards and JONNY DISHON going against kirbeville.or Pot Neches against Vidor.or nedeland against LCM.or westbrook against memoral.or dayton vs thecentral son. i relly dont no which on to go to.i asked on other place and it was devides.they all seem goo d to me and do you think they will be seats at thecentral and the memoral games.but they should all be paked.i love hs football son.

jimmy

I would go to a spelling class or a library.

i apreciate the advise but what are you talking about preschoolers. i am willing to bet im way older than you son.i dont take any offense to picking cause it dont bother me.if it did i wouldnt be on here son.do you think there will be tickets at the dayton against thecentral game.i dont watn to try if its sold out son.

i would try to go to the nedeland against LCM game but being a BC guy those bears dont like me to much.and the visitors side is to small at that bear field.i relly would like to see the central against dayton but dont relly wnat to go to bemount.if i dont stay in BC i may just go to pot neches and vidor.thats usually a close one to. but im still un decided son.but thanks for the advise so far.

Ut oh lucky' date=' son you fixin to get took to the woodshed son!! You hear me son.

Let me get a switch off this tree son ,and I will beat you with it son!![/quote']

I'm gonna shut up now Piratefan.

My grandmother used to tear my butt up using a switch.

She used to also dab tabasco in our mouths for saying bad words.

She's a tough ol' gal still today at 93 yrs.

ok. thanks again guys.i have narrowed it down to either BC and Kirbyville.or port neches and vidor .i would like to see that hemming boy run the ball again.i saw him against silsbee and be was a hoss.i also lke that fight song the PNG band plays.and the last time tatur wasnt playing qb. so id like to see that boy play to.if i dont go to see BC ill head down there to port neches son.

ok.thanks again guys.i have narowed it down to either BC and Kirbeville.or pot neches and vidore.i would like to see that hemming boy run the ball again.i saw him against sisbee and be was a hoss.i also lke that fite song the PNG band plays.and the last time tatur wasnt playing qb. so id like to see that boy play to.if i dont go to see BC ill head down there to pot neches son.

Language Lesson For the Day......... Son

Narrowed

Kirbyville

Port Neches

Vidor

Silsbee

he

fight

Tatum

too

Port Neches

Language Lesson For the Day......... Son

Narrowed

Kirbyville

Port Neches

Vidor

Silsbee

he

fight

Tatum

too

Port Neches

Hey GoDogs27, are you doing my job for me? I'll be out of work if you keep doing that! :mrgreen:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlakeJ8
    Newest Member
    BlakeJ8