La Porte vs. Port Arthur Memorial Game Thread/LP wins 37-13

WOSgrad

[quote name="Scooter!" post="891377" timestamp="1288414812"]
No playoffs IMO
[/quote]
All Memorial needs to do is beat Sterling and they're in.  They should be able to do that easily.  Even Channelview beat them.  Go Titans!

This is not the same team from the start of the season guys; There are alot of things going on internally with this squad. Implosion was bound to happen  to them. When your heart is not right and and there is perceived unfairness it broods internal fighting , animosity,jealousy and other things that tears a team apart. You wont see any success at Memorial  until major changes occur. Not just in sports but everything. Until the kids become priority and the adults put their egos aside there will only be chaos.

[quote name="Newbie" post="891633" timestamp="1288451587"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=75223.msg891377#msg891377 date=1288414812]
No playoffs IMO
[/quote]
All Memorial needs to do is beat Sterling and they're in.  They should be able to do that easily.  Even Channelview beat them.  Go Titans!
[/quote]ha! if Sterling jumps on them early it's a wrap IMO. the last 3 weeks what has happened-----the opponent jumped on them early.

I really hate i missed this game. its one i had circled on my calender (stupid job makin me come in to work  >:( )  I apologize for my absence, laptop is broke so i get on here occassionally now.  I didnt think this district would end up a interesting as it has. On paperit was a lock for NS, BW, LP, AND Pa. Memorial to make it only thing to sort out was the seeding.  I will be at the Sterling-Pa.M game next sat., hopefully i will still be high off a LP victory over Westbrook.  Im interested in how week "10" will play out. i will be shocked is a understatement if C-VIEW makes it, slightly less shocked if Sterling makes it and relieved if P.A. makes it.  Good luck to all 21-5A teams and lets dominate in play-offs until we meet in regional finals!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43