Is this the Same Memorial we saw at the start of the season?

bigd92

[quote name="bigd92" post="891676" timestamp="1288453413"]
I'm curious if some of you are seeing things from my perspective; 360 turnaround  IMO. What is going on?
[/quote]You were making reference that there were other things that were going on that we have no idea about.  So maybe you an shed some light on what's going on... I sure in the heck would like to know.  BTW, No, they are not the same team..

[quote name="Scooter!" post="891732" timestamp="1288457461"]
This team reminds me of the 2000 Lincoln team. Got big-headed after a state ranking and lost to the powerful Mustangs of WO-S and proceeded to lose their playoff hopes as they lost 4 straight games to end the season.
[/quote]If thats the case...It falls squarely on the coahes their at P.A.M to refocus the kids and get them back on track.JMO

Well that 5-0 record to start the season was pretty but its what happens when you schedule soft.  Beaumont Ozen 1-8, Beaumont Central 6-2, Alice 6-3, Aldine 3-6 and South Houston 5-4 are a combined 21-23.  The first 3 of those opponents are 4A and neither of the 5A schools are what we would consider a top notch program.  I personally think they should drop Ozen and Alice and look for some stiffer 5A competition around the Houston, Dallas or San Antonio area or at least some state ranked 4A programs.  I would rather have 1 or 2 loses to some good schools (Lufkin, 1 of the Katy Schools, etc.) then to go into district play with a false self of confidence.

Also, get out of the spread, its for sissy's unless you have a big time throwing QB which they don't.  Line up under Center with a fullback and play some big boy/smash mouth football.     

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32