This is what I tell PN-G fans about us resting starters...

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="893046" timestamp="1288558550"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75326.msg893025#msg893025 date=1288556983]
BEFORE it was a bear commercial, he was ask if he would lose the game so he can have a favoratable playoff matchup...   ;D ;D
[/quote]

Just messin' Soulja.
[/quote] 8) 8)

Smh, w.e the coach decieds to do, Ill support his Decision..
If he dosent play the starters, its cool cause I problt wouldent either..After Last night, I would be worried for all of my players health..
Then
If he does play them, then its cool cause it shows he wants this for the kids..

I say lets go for the undefeted season and make history..:)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="893495" timestamp="1288617988"]
I think PN-G have a mutual respect for us no matter what happens.  I don't think they'll give us much lip if we do decide to rest players.  At the same time, if we do go all out and they do beat us, I don't think they will be on here acting a darn fool or anything. 
[/quote]
Absolutely correct Soulja. Central has dominated the district, while PNG has suffered two losses. Not much room for trash talk here!
Resting starters or not. Central will give PNG a good ball game and vice versa. Hopefully both teams will go deep into the playoffs.
Most importantly, lets have a good game, NO penalties, and certainly NO INJURIES!

[quote name="badndn" post="893514" timestamp="1288619930"]
Was Heard left out the 1st half against Lumberton an attempt to rest him, but in a 0-0 game at the half coaches decided to play him? Or was it something else?
[/quote]
Disciplinary action on Heard according to the Beaumont Surprise

[quote name="SFA85" post="893527" timestamp="1288620529"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=75326.msg893514#msg893514 date=1288619930]
Was Heard left out the 1st half against Lumberton an attempt to rest him, but in a 0-0 game at the half coaches decided to play him? Or was it something else?
[/quote]
Disciplinary action on Heard according to the Beaumont Surprise
[/quote]
Thanks.

I thought central had no "Discipline"!  :D
Couldn't help myself.  ;D

He sure made a difference late in the game. He was fresh!

[quote name="badndn" post="893514" timestamp="1288619930"]
[/quote]

Yea, Him, and a few more starters we're out to start that game, buh, it was to close for comfort so coach ended up putting them all in..

Great job Central, ya'll played hard all year and deserve to be undefeated.......until Friday I hope. Let's all hope for a good clean and injury free game. I hope it is as exciting as last year. Once again good job and your season and good luck in the playoffs. We wil be right there with you!

Go NDNS!

I think PN-G have a mutual respect for us no matter what happens.  I don't think they'll give us much lip if we do decide to rest players.  At the same time, if we do go all out and they do beat us, I don't think they will be on here acting a darn fool or anything. 
[/quote]

Good post. There is a LOT of respect between PNG and Central.  Will be a good game, no doubt.  Praying for an injury free game for both teams.

Badndn...  I saw that article in the 'Suprise'. But when Mike and Mike interviewed Coach Washington, he stated that he intentionally left Heard on the bench for rest and when the game got clutch, he brought Heard back in...  Here's from the horse' mouth...

There goes that 'discipline' word again... :-X :-X  ;D ;D

[/quote]

;) ;) ;) ;) Yeah right!!!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) That's a sucker bet.  Those fools will be on here bragging about how they are going to win the Region and then some.  Any team wearing Purple and has a light-shoed indian dancing around witha tom-tom has a screw lose anyway.  ;D   

[quote name="bh89-2" post="893857" timestamp="1288639982"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75326.msg893495#msg893495 date=1288617988]
[/quote]

;) ;) ;) ;) Yeah right!!!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) That's a sucker bet.  Those fools will be on here bragging about how they are going to win the Region and then some.  Any team wearing Purple and has a light-shoed indian dancing around witha tom-tom has a screw lose anyway.  ;D     
[/quote]
And whats the Hill's record against those purple teams again?

Oh yeah, because dressing in a deflated eagle costume and doing the running man is so much more appealing!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43

• He made the comment as a business man he hated overtime. He never said or implied he wanted to do away with it. He has said overtime should not be taxed. That will benefit the refinery workers in our area big time…..as well as nurses. Not only would you not pay taxes and see the benefit immediately on your paycheck, my guess that at the end of the year, you would subtract all the overtime from your total wages, thus lowering your taxable imcome.
    • Well I thought it would be a better matchup for us more so than us versus yall and we got whooped 🤷🏾‍♂️ we'll see, long time before Ball High meets Lufkin though. 
    • Very critical win for Crosby last night. At no point has the current regime given me any reason to think Crosby should be able to pencil in wins but for the sake of discussion I will for FB Kempner who we play two weeks from now and also Porter who we play a couple of weeks after that. That means if Crosby can beat Kingwood Park next week we’ll most likely finish district play 5-2 and in at least 3rd place.    That being, the team could be a lot better if we had a competent offensive coach. Crosby’s offensive philosophy is to give it to Yarbrough and hope he breaks it which is why we lose to team with above average defensive talent. Crosby’s TE Landen Hammer is 6’2” and about 210lbs with crazy ball skills, an absolute mismatch problem and got one target last night. Friendswood realized Crosby had some playmakers on the edges and lots of times gave the receivers a 10 yard cushion. The problem is that Willis doesn’t know that so not once did we just raise up, throw it out to the receiver and give them an opportunity to be an athlete and make a play. So now that we’ve averaged 8 completions per game through our first four contest because 50% of the time Willis chooses to swap out 50% of the offense we look like we “don’t have the receiving talent that we used to.” Yarbrough probably had close to 300 rushing yards last night but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had 35 carries. I like our backup RB but there are several kids who could help Crosby more at that position and Willis chooses not to play them there and feed Yarbrough to the point he couldn’t even finish the game last night. He continues to display an inability to efficiently use his personnel which is why we get blow out by any team with at least equal talent. Maybe something changes but Willis being 6-19 his last two and a half years on the sideline and his inability to shake the Cedar Park model don’t give much hope, which is unfortunate for the kids. 
    • Big girl is trying to make Oprah sound like Bam Morris, who was busted with 220# of weed in the trunk of his car. When the cops opened the truck and found the weed, Bam said,”That’s not mine”. Give me a break.
    • Aggies with the “brunch” game today. I think Missouri will be a tough matchup. Playing at Kyle may have an effect.
  • Topics