Bi-Dstrict Hamshire-Fannett vs. Huffman Predictions

Bobcat1

[quote name="LA-A" post="893775" timestamp="1288634151"]
Why in 5??? If they are good enough to beat em why not take it in 3??? Just sayin.... Huffman has come a long way and I think will take them in 3 because of skill.... why do you think they will lose???

[quote author=Rizon link=topic=75350.msg893366#msg893366 date=1288581334]
HF in 5.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Sorry I haven't been on in a while to respond. The reason I picked HF is because their district through and through is tougher than Huffman's. The only other good team in Huffman's district is Tarkington and sometimes that can hurt teams going into the playoffs. If you have been around volleyball for a while then you would know why I didn't automatically pick them in 3. Just because one team might be better does not mean they will automatically when in 3. That's nonsense. I thought it was going to be at least 4 games because I thought both teams were pretty even as a whole. Congrats to Huffman and goodluck against LaGrange.

I do believe LaGrange will be the Region 3 rep. in the state tournament along with Wimberley, Lovejoy, and Monahans. Picking Monahans to upset Wylie and LaGrange to upset Gatesville.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4