What Team in 21-3A has the most new talent for 2010-2011

rice1963

Guest bleed orange
Orangefield has a very talented sophomore class. Did not lose a game in district in Volleyball, Basketball or track in junior high. This is not junior high anymore. For some reason once the girls get to high school they start dropping like flies. That being said, who knows?

[quote name="bleed orange" post="894078" timestamp="1288653512"]
Orangefield has a very talented sophomore class. Did not lose a game in district in Volleyball, Basketball or track in junior high. This is not junior high anymore. For some reason once the girls get to high school they start dropping like flies. That being said, who knows?
[/quote]

I can tell you why, but I'll have to do it in a message. I don't want to make anyone mad.  That just isn't my style  ;D :D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Bobcat05" post="894259" timestamp="1288663331"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=75382.msg894078#msg894078 date=1288653512]
[/quote]

I can tell you why, but I'll have to do it in a message. I don't want to make anyone mad.  That just isn't my style  ;D :D
[/quote]

Well????????? I am waiting. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="894259" timestamp="1288663331"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=75382.msg894078#msg894078 date=1288653512]
[/quote]

[/quote]

lol, Whatever!! hahaha :)

The most new talent will be Orangefield, they will have to rely on some sophomores to step up off the bench to help score.  Hardin Jefferson's freshman group is really good, but I doubt any will be on varsity since they only lost a few players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham