Ga. St. board

[quote name="JJWooten" post="897681" timestamp="1288996708"]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=75415.msg897618#msg897618 date=1288991951]
Awe!! Big red360 and JJWooten just bonded!!!! How sweet! ;D
[/quote]

Thanks. At least I have one person not telling me every other week to get off the board.
[/quote]

Seriously, I wish you would get off the board.  You are an idiot and you are on here just to dog LU.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="900178" timestamp="1289101985"]
[quote author=JJWooten link=topic=75415.msg897681#msg897681 date=1288996708]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=75415.msg897618#msg897618 date=1288991951]
Awe!! Big red360 and JJWooten just bonded!!!! How sweet! ;D
[/quote]

Thanks. At least I have one person not telling me every other week to get off the board.
[/quote]

Seriously, I wish you would get off the board.  You are an idiot and you are on here just to dog LU.
[/quote]

I wish Sam would win a National Championship, so I guess it looks like neither of us are getting our wish this year.

Wooten - I think you bring some knowledge and insight to the board and you do it with a whole lot less condescension than TT does.  I enjoy your posts even though I don't agree with all of them.

I thought the Cards played much better Saturday than they have of late.  I am excited to see what the boys can do the last couple of home games.  Also excited to see what Coach does in the off season.

Go Big Red!!

[quote name="Ruckdad" post="901594" timestamp="1289231518"]
Wooten - I think you bring some knowledge and insight to the board and you do it with a whole lot less condescension than TT does.  I enjoy your posts even though I don't agree with all of them.

I thought the Cards played much better Saturday than they have of late.  I am excited to see what the boys can do the last couple of home games.  Also excited to see what Coach does in the off season.

Go Big Red!!
[/quote]

Thanks Ruckdad. While I don't have any educational ties to Lamar, I am from the area, so I like to think I know a little bit about what's going on in the mindset of people in the Golden Triangle. I don't make any crazy comments that someone else hasn't already said first, and I also try to be quick to give credit when credit is due.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham