WOSgrad

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh89-2" post="898886" timestamp="1289021356"]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

See yall made it over on the wrong side of the trinity again.  Gonna learn one day, maybe.   ;D ;D

[/quote]hope MHS can make it 1 for 1 on tomorrow. Im extremely worried

[quote name="Scooter!" post="898891" timestamp="1289021457"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75625.msg898886#msg898886 date=1289021356]

See yall made it over on the wrong side of the trinity again.  Gonna learn one day, maybe.   ;D ;D

[/quote]What a game...we lost, can't take anything away from LP...good game..we're on to the playoffs... 8)

Greetings all.  I'm new here and I'm not trying to be a troll, just giving my honest assessment.

From what I saw tonight:

West Brook did play their starters the entire game.  One RB did get hurt for the Bruins and did not return after a TD.

LP defense gave them fits with coverage.  LP would show blitz and back off at the last minute.  Or they would show nothing and then blitz everyone.

West Brook did not score in the second half and never really came close to scoring.

There were many dropped passes by WB receivers, but I wouldnt call them dropped TD's.

Reyes does not like to be pressured at all.  He gets happy feet real quick.

La Porte defense was outstanding.

Lots of 3 and outs for West Brook.

West Brook offense looked good in the 1st half, but I'm not sure what happened in the second half.

West Brook couldnt handle the LP O-line.  LP pounded the ball and must have had a 20 minute time of possession advantage.

LP played the entire second half with the backup QB who actually did very well.

Good win for La Porte.  Overall I think it was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen and the bad calls went both ways.  Hope the Bruins make a run in the playoffs!

[quote name="lpbulldogblog" post="898927" timestamp="1289022748"]
Greetings all.  I'm new here and I'm not trying to be a troll, just giving my honest assessment.

From what I saw tonight:

West Brook did play their starters the entire game.  One RB did get hurt for the Bruins and did not return after a TD.

LP defense gave them fits with coverage.  LP would show blitz and back off at the last minute.  Or they would show nothing and then blitz everyone.

West Brook did not score in the second half and never really came close to scoring.

There were many dropped passes by WB receivers, but I wouldnt call them dropped TD's.

West Brook offense looked good in the 1st half, but I'm not sure what happened in the second half.

West Brook couldnt handle the LP O-line.  LP pounded the ball and must have had a 20 minute time of possession advantage.

Good win for La Porte.  Overall I think it was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen and the bad calls went both ways.  Hope the Bruins make a run in the playoffs!

[/quote] ::)

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="898894" timestamp="1289021555"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=75625.msg898891#msg898891 date=1289021457]

[/quote]What a game...we lost, can't take anything away from LP...good game..we're on to the playoffs... 8)
[/quote]LP D must have been stout tonight

[quote name="Scooter!" post="898933" timestamp="1289023625"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=75625.msg898894#msg898894 date=1289021555]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=75625.msg898891#msg898891 date=1289021457]

[/quote]LP D must have been stout tonight
[/quote]Well I thought the 437 posts on dropped balls summarized it...to almost everyone.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="898207" timestamp="1289010342"]
So let me make sure I understand this.......your QB is sitting on the bench, as well as your RB.....and we're still behind 19-14? My hat's off to the LP defense. Either they are really good, or we are resting players, too. I cant get anyone to text me back with updates.
[/quote]

Their running back(Webb?) had 38 carries, so I don't think they were resting starters.  Reyes finished 17-30 for 240+ yards, and it sounds like he could have easily completed a few more.    Both teams had 14 first downs.  Sounds like 2 evenly matched teams to me.  It could just as easily have gone our way.

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="lpbulldogblog" post="898927" timestamp="1289022748"]

From what I saw tonight:

[/quote]

Didnt get to see this game but from what Ive read on here this assessment is all wrong, seems like it should be summed up a lot easier by just saying the brooks recievers dropped too many of "happy Feet Reyes" passes. FYI - Reyes is one of the best quarterbacks to take the field on Friday nights my friend!

Scalp'em Indians!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham