Nederland’s Forney has fracture in hand

[quote name="dawgnut" post="900039" timestamp="1289096817"]
[quote author=kf'89 link=topic=75683.msg899924#msg899924 date=1289094492]
decisions like that are the reason ned. is 5-5 & barely made the playoffs.im sure crosby would love to see a sophmore qb playing to get experience for the future instead of a senior whos play  got his team into the playoffs.& whats up with not playing #45 on defense?its always good to have your best l.b. & leaders on the team standing on the sideline?   
[/quote]

[glow=red,2,300]I'm making an assumption that you are not a Dog fan! [/glow] If you were you would know that the Dogs have started many QBs that were not seniors! One more trend you will find is that most of our QBs (Forney's the exception) have been pitchers. They have good arms and they know how to chunk the rock. If Neumann and Barrow choose to start Raines or not is their decision, but one thing is for sure, we will line up and play Friday Night.
[/quote]I know this guy and he does more for the youth in Nederland getting them ready for the next step in sports than anybody I know..If Trevin does not get the start Friday he needs to have at least 15 touches for the dogs to win.. I feel like Trevin is the best threat for the dogs to win Friday..Don't mis-understand what I am saying Carson is a good QB but he has not played since the BH game 9 games ago..And this is not the time to get a QB ready for next year ...That being said Ned by 3 T.Ds ;)

[quote name="BaseBow" post="903102" timestamp="1289390985"]
[quote author=dawgnut link=topic=75683.msg900039#msg900039 date=1289096817]
decisions like that are the reason ned. is 5-5 & barely made the playoffs.im sure crosby would love to see a sophmore qb playing to get experience for the future instead of a senior whos play  got his team into the playoffs.& whats up with not playing #45 on defense?its always good to have your best l.b. & leaders on the team standing on the sideline?   
[/quote]

[glow=red,2,300]I'm making an assumption that you are not a Dog fan! [/glow] If you were you would know that the Dogs have started many QBs that were not seniors! One more trend you will find is that most of our QBs (Forney's the exception) have been pitchers. They have good arms and they know how to chunk the rock. If Neumann and Barrow choose to start Raines or not is their decision, but one thing is for sure, we will line up and play Friday Night.
[/quote]I know this guy and he does more for the youth in Nederland getting them ready for the next step in sports than anybody I know..If Trevin does not get the start Friday he needs to have at least 15 touches for the dogs to win.. I feel like Trevin is the best threat for the dogs to win Friday..Don't mis-understand what I am saying Carson is a good QB but he has not played since the BH game 9 games ago..And this is not the time to get a QB ready for next year ...That being said Ned by 3 T.Ds ;)
[/quote]
Fact...Trevin will get at least 15 or more touches
Fact...There are several good linebackers on the field.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="903160" timestamp="1289398137"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=75683.msg903102#msg903102 date=1289390985]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Fact...Trevin will get at least 15 or more touches
Fact...There are several good linebackers on the field.
[/quote]

AGREE

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does not matter who the QB is, your right, Trevin needs to have the ball in his hand 15+ times (or more) :)

[/quote]

[/quote]Hey basebow talk with a couple of coaches they know who you are..not that you care just wanted to let you know ;)

[quote name="heartattack90" post="903993" timestamp="1289476573"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Hey basebow talk with a couple of coaches they know who you are..not that you care just wanted to let you know ;)
[/quote]LOL.. :D :D :D My name is Bubba Sonnier for the ones that don't know..No need to hide behind a computer screen , alot would change on this forum if we knew who everybody was ..Whatever :P. And if the coaches get upset about whats on this forum they do not need to get on it..That being said Hi Monte & Cody and the rest of the Bulldog staff :o

[quote name="BaseBow" post="904004" timestamp="1289479639"]
[quote author=heartattack90 link=topic=75683.msg903993#msg903993 date=1289476573]
[/quote]

[/quote]LOL.. :D :D :D My name is Bubba Sonnier for the ones that don't know..No need to hide behind a computer screen , [b]alot would change on this forum if we knew who everybody was [/b] ..Whatever :P. And if the coaches get upset about whats on this forum they do not need to get on it..That being said Hi Monte & Cody and the rest of the Bulldog staff :o
[/quote]

:D :D :D

true on the bolded part.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="904004" timestamp="1289479639"]
[quote author=heartattack90 link=topic=75683.msg903993#msg903993 date=1289476573]
[/quote]

[/quote]LOL.. :D :D :D My name is Bubba Sonnier for the ones that don't know..No need to hide behind a computer screen , alot would change on this forum if we knew who everybody was ..Whatever :P. And if the coaches get upset about whats on this forum they do not need to get on it..That being said Hi Monte & Cody and the rest of the Bulldog staff :o
[/quote]

You never have been the one to be shy or lack of an opinion! ;D

Basebow great comeback and your right Bulldog staff is always reading and commenting here. Trevin would be my go to QB instead of Carson for the simple fact of playing time. I have watched the JV QB all season also and he is another good choice due to playing time and the kid is a junior that can find his recievers and he has a strong arm. Barrows should know this cause he threw to his son all year long.

Basebow congrads on becoming a FROG

[/quote]

[/quote]I know this guy and he does more for the youth in Nederland getting them ready for the next step in sports than anybody I know..[glow=red,2,300]If Trevin does not get the start Friday he needs to have at least 15 touches for the dogs to win..[/glow] I feel like Trevin is the best threat for the dogs to win Friday..Don't mis-understand what I am saying Carson is a good QB but he has not played since the BH game 9 games ago..And this is not the time to get a QB ready for next year ...That being said Ned by 3 T.Ds ;)
[/quote]WOW ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou