Joe Morgan and Jon Miller done.

What Joe Morgan is the greatest 2nd baseman and announcer who has ever lived. If you don't believe me just ask him.

Morgan was horrible to listen to.  Miller has a good voice, but I don't find his commentary that great, and some of the stuff (Adrian Bell-TRAY) is annoying. Morgan is a know-it-all who is mostly wrong about stuff (for example, he admits that "statistics do not mean much" to him, and believes that a pitcher's wins are more indicative of quality than ERA).

The new team is supposed to include Bobby Valentine and Orel Hershiser as commentators.
Dan Shulman will be the new play by play guy for ESPN Sunday Night Baseball.

I am tired of the "all former players/managers" announcing team. I want my announcing team to have at least one guy with the velvet voice... i.e. Vin Scully, Joe Castiglione, etc...

Guest jhamilton
We need Gene Elston and Joe Back in the saddle. Anyone remember when Curt Cowdy sp feel alseep at the allstar game? I really enjoyed Joe G SR and Tony Kubiak back on the game of the week. Milo H blows.

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name="beechnut" post="902956" timestamp="1289357094"]
We need Gene Elston and Joe Back in the saddle. Anyone remember when Curt Cowdy sp feel alseep at the allstar game? I really enjoyed Joe G SR and Tony Kubiak back on the game of the week. Milo H blows.
[/quote]

LOL, I loved Gene Elston and I also agree that Milo needs to hit the highway.  Never liked him.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="(13)" post="929512" timestamp="1291933758"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=75769.msg902956#msg902956 date=1289357094]
[/quote]

LOL, I loved Gene Elston and I also agree that Milo needs to hit the highway.  Never liked him.
[/quote]
Milto is great bc if you dont think so ask him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham