#25 UT vs. Navy

Well, this is what I got from the game... Navy has a very young team so it really is not a true guage!

Hamilton will be the leading scorer for this team. He is now less of a ball hog and takes better shots, but still has an ocassional flash back to jack a shot!

Brown is sick in the open floor (period) but still is a little too flashy.  Just make the simple play JBrown!

Joseph can run the team but he is still a work in progress.  He will get better but should have performed better against this competition!

Gary Johnson is still a beast on the boards and defense!

Balbay is a great defender and hasnt really lost a step

Tristin Thomas is a pro!! He is a two and done!! He needs to work on his stregnth and post position.  He got shoved under the goal too much!

Lucas looked much better abd will e a decent back-up PG!

Wagmenne and Hill are still not polished but thanks for the 10 fouls an hustle.

I am not sure about the starting line-up, but it makes the bench strong!  Balbay at the two with hill at the five makes for good D but only puts two for sure scorers on the floor.  And it showed when they stayed on 24 for a few minutes. I like Tristin off the bench though!  He can score in the post when Johnson comes off the floor.  Brown should start but he needs to cut down on the TO's!!!  The game is most fluid when he is on the court!  Joseph need to grow fast for us to be great!  They look like the 3rd or 4th place Big 12 team right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou