What game will you be attending?

Guest octfeb

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="904426" timestamp="1289509061"]
Thursday- Kirbyville vs Brownsboro
Friday- WO-S vs Liberty and PN-G vs Barbers Hill
Saturday- PA Memorial vs Pasadena Memorial and South Dakota vs Lamar

It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.  ;)
[/quote]

and pretty good at it too. ;)

Nederland plays Friday night.

If we win then I may ease over to Conroe and check out Montgomery...(see what all the fuss is about)

I we lose then I am buying a couple of cases of beer and heading to colmesneil, tx to watch my deer feeder.   ;D

Na, prolly head to the Butch Saturday night and watch Livingston upset the ponies.  ;)

[quote name="Roughrider" post="904441" timestamp="1289509629"]
Nederland plays Friday night.

If we win then I may ease over to Conroe and check out Montgomery...(see what all the fuss is about)

I we lose then I am buying a couple of cases of beer and heading to colmesneil, tx to watch my deer feeder.   ;D

Na, prolly head to the Butch Saturday night and watch Livingston upset the ponies.  ;)
[/quote]
haha right behind ya, except with my buddies at PNG...nothing like sitting on the deer stand after a great win!

Guest Ranger83
If it's not raining, I'll be standing along the fence with the Nederland fans at NED/Crosby.

If it's raining, I'll be in the Dirty Bay following the die hards on SETex Sports.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="904480" timestamp="1289512112"]
2003 Silsbee 27 West Brook 26. Ask Aggiearewe its a fact. Yes this was football playa.
[/quote]EVERYBODY was beating West Brook back then.  I wouldn't be suprised if Silsbee did Beat West Brook.  I do know one thing for sure...  They sure in the heck didn't beat Central or Ozen that year...

No I dont think they played that year. I do remember Silsbee beating Ozen 28-13 and 34-20 before moving down th 3A. I dont remember Silsbee ever playing Central in football. Could have been some great games back in the 90's with us being in 4A. Central has the talent to go far this year and so does The Brook

Working nights this weekend! I spent all week on the phone wheeling and dealing for a swap on Sat. night. You guys that work shiftwork will understand. I had to pull off a three way deal that still makes my head spin, but I GOT IT DONE!!! I'm at Da Butch Sat. night!!!  ;D ;D [color=purple][size=12pt]GO BRONCOS!![/size][/color]

If I was off Fri. I would definitley be checking out the Hill to see just how real they've become.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="904482" timestamp="1289512222"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75926.msg904480#msg904480 date=1289512112]
2003 Silsbee 27 West Brook 26. Ask Aggiearewe its a fact. Yes this was football playa.
[/quote]EVERYBODY was beating West Brook back then.  I wouldn't be suprised if Silsbee did Beat West Brook.  I do know one thing for sure...  They sure in the heck didn't beat Central or Ozen that year...
[/quote]

Silsbee is 2-0 against the Brook(2000,2001), beating Ozen 2001 (32-19) and 29-12 in '98. Played Central '02 & '03 losing 0-22 and 0-3 respectively.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="904444" timestamp="1289509780"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75926.msg904435#msg904435 date=1289509374]
Debating on going to the Silsbee game tonight.  You know, gotta get my 'small school' on...   8)
[/quote]

Come on out tonight Soulja. The Tigers need your support.
[/quote]
If you come Soulja.....I think everyone will be wearing black and white addias. :D

Would love to have you at the game.  Small ball isnt bad at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou