Any playoff games at Bronco Stadium this season?

Just posted on another thread about Bronco stadium as a neutral site for some playoff games. I think you could get 3A / 2A games but 4A games we would have to expand the visitors side seating and restrooms /add a jumbo tron. I heard it is in the plans to put a field house on the west end of the field for locker rooms.

Parking isn't bad for the home side.  It sucks to be a visitor though.  There are a lot of improvements that can be made.  I guess restrooms, larger visitor stands (even though they are only full about 25% of the home games), and improved locker rooms.

Don't know if DISD is looking to get into the Godzillatron game, but I will continue to buy my six dollar ticket either way.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="908738" timestamp="1289755938"]
Parking isn't bad for the home side.  It sucks to be a visitor though.  There are a lot of improvements that can be made.  I guess restrooms, larger visitor stands (even though they are only full about 25% of the home games), and improved locker rooms.

Don't know if DISD is looking to get into the Godzillatron game, but I will continue to buy my six dollar ticket either way.
[/quote]I know that's right!  That's what I've been saying  for many years!

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="908738" timestamp="1289755938"]

[/quote]
The tron would be last on the list ;D Sure would be nice to see some games in our backyard. Kinda wish we would of flipped for home field with KP. Can you do that for area games?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32