Dayton vs Livingston Highlights

Are currently being uploaded to...
http://www.youtube.com/user/toupsgraphics?feature=mhum

Last clip to upload after the 4 TD's will be the game winning drive in it's entirety.

ENJOY!!!
One of the few times you will hear the camera man after the last TD.  Got to keep silent, just overcome by the moment of the game.  WAY TO GO BRONCOS!  ALWAYS BELIEVE!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="909395" timestamp="1289792945"]
The highlight video is done!
Click on....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhjafBpHd0

Hope I did justice to both teams.  What a game.  The video is about 13 minutes long
[/quote]

it's buffering now, can't wait to see it.

That screen to McBride was ridiculous!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="910153" timestamp="1289869921"]
There was a guy that was yelling insanely in the background on that last TD catch by Dayton.   :D :D
[/quote]That is like the first time I have ever done that, just got caught up in the game.  Hope you enjoyed the video, it was truly a great game.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="910202" timestamp="1289872058"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=76103.msg910153#msg910153 date=1289869921]
There was a guy that was yelling insanely in the background on that last TD catch by Dayton.   :D :D
[/quote]That is like the first time I have ever done that, just got caught up in the game.  Hope you enjoyed the video, it was truly a great game.
[/quote]OMG!  Was that you all hyped up like that?  :D :D

[quote name="liltex" post="910223" timestamp="1289872938"]
I can only imagine how you reacted Soulja when the Jags won the dist.outright.I would have loved to see and hear that :D ;D
[/quote]I actually handled it really well.  I gave it a few fist pumps and I left.  I stayed long enough to see Coach Wash get the gaterade shower... ;D ;D

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="910202" timestamp="1289872058"]
There was a guy that was yelling insanely in the background on that last TD catch by Dayton.   :D :D
[/quote]That is like the first time I have ever done that, just got caught up in the game.  Hope you enjoyed the video, it was truly a great game.
[/quote]

Don't let him lie to you Soulja....since I can no longer find 2008 highlights on the web I'm reviewing my 2008 Friday Night Lights DVD (of which Toups has yet to provide me with my 2009 copy!!).  Funny there's some guy going crazy in the background when AJ strips the receiver from TIVY with about a minute to go and returns it to the 20.  That same guy seems to be going nuts after Cody Green's 24 yard FG gives the Broncos the win as time expires.

[quote name="rollinac" post="910264" timestamp="1289874946"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=76103.msg910202#msg910202 date=1289872058]
[/quote]Don't let him lie to you Soulja....since I can no longer find 2008 highlights on the web I'm reviewing my 2008 Friday Night Lights DVD (of which Toups has yet to provide me with my 2009 copy!!).  Funny there's some guy going crazy in the background when AJ strips the receiver from TIVY with about a minute to go and returns it to the 20.
[/quote]A project of mine is to upload my best highlights from 2008 and back to YouTube then make a page on my website that has links directly to my best highlights.  I will have copies of the 2009 DVD at the Bronco game Saturday.  In that Tivy game, I was in desbelief that AJ was able to turn the agony of defeat into the thrill of victory, in this game, I just knew the kids BELIEVED they would succeed.  When Armando caught that ball, it was really overwhelming, thrill of victory yells ensued.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32

• Loser of this game might possibly face Daingerfield in the 1st round of the playoffs depending on how district 11 plays out. Daingerfield hasn't been that great up to this point this year but that's still not a team you want to face first round if you can help it 
    • Newton wins easily. 
    • Hitchcock dline had a Nebraska commit and probably another guy that will play at the next level.  I do agree the oline has to start gelling together to move people off the ball where we can run the ball more consistently  
    • 1. Kingwood 2. Barbers Hill 3. Galveston Ball 4. West Brook  5. Angleton 6. La Porte 7. Huntsville  8. Lake Creek  9. Bridge City 10. Huffman 11. Lumberton 12. Little Cypress-Mauriceville  13.  Hamshire Fannett 14. Shepherd 15. West Orange-Stark  16. Anahuac  17.  Orangefield 18. Hardin 19. Teague  20. Kountze 21. Anderson-Shiro 22. Newton 23. Garrison  24. Joaquin 25. Evadale
    • State                            TODAY                             TODAY (2020)   ARIZONA                         Trump  +1.4                    Biden +3.8   GEORGIA                         Trump +1.1                     Biden +.8    NEVADA                         Harris +.8                        Biden +6.8    PENN                             Harris  +.8                       Biden +7.1    WISC                             Harris +.8                         Biden +7.3   Comparing today versus the same day in 2020 -  It's pretty obvious who has the momentum. 
  • Topics