**SILSBEE vs. LEGACY Broadcast**/SILSBEE WINS 114-55!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the addition of Rhone this week, Barclay next week, and then starting PG Gaines on the 2nd, I believe this will be the fastest Silsbee team in years.

Fans will be seeing a very, very different Tiger team this year. Fast paced, up and down the floor, in your face relentless defensive pressure. Teams will need their track shoes on against Silsbee this year.

This group of Tigers will be fun to watch this season. Run run run run run run............ ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="911563" timestamp="1290024391"]
With the addition of Rhone this week, Barclay next week, and then starting PG Gaines on the 2nd, I believe this will be the fastest Silsbee team in years.

Fans will be seeing a very, very different Tiger team this year. Fast paced, up and down the floor, in your face relentless defensive pressure. Teams will need their track shoes on against Silsbee this year.

This group of Tigers will be fun to watch this season. Run run run run run run............ ;D
[/quote]I hope you are right. I love to watch teams like this.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="912223" timestamp="1290101194"]
Ahhhh.... looks like former Kountze player Jordan Holmes put some points on the board for you guys AAW. We'll definitely miss him! And, he's only a Sophomore.  :'(
[/quote]

Jordan had an excellant game and I love the fact that he is only a soph.!!! ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="912301" timestamp="1290107562"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=76159.msg912223#msg912223 date=1290101194]
Ahhhh.... looks like former Kountze player Jordan Holmes put some points on the board for you guys AAW. We'll definitely miss him! And, he's only a Sophomore.  :'(
[/quote]

Jordan had an excellant game and I love the fact that he is only a soph.!!! ;D
[/quote]

>:(>:( >:( >>>> :D :D :D>>>> ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou