*Hamshire-Fannett @ Vidor/VIDOR WINS 53-40!

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
We kick off the 2010-2011 Vidor Pirate Basketball Season tonight at the Pirate Ship as the Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns come to town! The Pirates are coming in under second year head coach Zach Quinn and hope to make some noise in District 20-4A. We will kick the broadcast off at 7:15 (or 15 minutes before tip) with the Pax Supply Pregame show. All the action is right here on your home for Vidor Pirate Athletics The Setxsports Network!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirate-athletics&catid=73:games

[quote name="JoesBros" post="911191" timestamp="1289969572"]
Vidor's Defense looked really good tonight. HF's free throw shooting really let them down. All in all the Pirates really looks improved from last season.
[/quote]Their defense looked good because Vidor was much quicker off the ball tonight. ;)

[quote name="JoesBros" post="911281" timestamp="1290001892"]
They were quicker than the opposition last night  ;)  I dont plan on seeing them doing any full or half court presses anytime soon though.
[/quote]I agree. I was just surprised at the guard play from Vidor. They were a threat from the outside and could blow past you too. Then I saw their big man do a quick spin move to the basket. Someone may have worked with him on that move but he was born with that quickness.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats