WO-S 40 Jasper 0 FINAL/COMMENT

At the house at half time, should be 32-0. We fumbled in the end zone at the end of the first. Jasper is playing like they dont want to get beat bad. They keep running the same plays. They have size, I just dont understand?????? Looks like they gave up from the beginning!

At the house at half time' date=' should be 32-0. We fumbled in the end zone at the end of the first. Jasper is playing like they dont want to get beat bad. They keep running the same plays. They have size, I just dont understand?????? Looks like they gave up from the beginning![/quote']wow

At the house at half time' date=' should be 32-0. We fumbled in the end zone at the end of the first. Jasper is playing like they dont want to get beat bad. They keep running the same plays. They have size, I just dont understand?????? Looks like they gave up from the beginning![/quote']

I am sure Jasper didn't give up before the game started. They are simply playing a much better team. I thought we would come out and throw the ball some but from I have heard we have thrown the ball one time so far. Our offense has no imagination and the scheme is just horrible. Hopefully they will figure something out in the 2nd half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62