Just need to vent this

[quote name="bronco#34" post="913000" timestamp="1290186634"]
IT JUST ALL DEPEND ON HOW YOUR TEAM IS PLAYING,AND YOU ALL KNOW THIS.IFyour team is winning,then you are going to have people in the stands(dayton broncos)all the time,at home or on the road.if your team is not as good(north forest)the you are going to have only the players parents,grandparents,uncles etc in the stands,not the entire community ,like we are in bronco town.we tell the last one in DAYTON to turn off the lights when they leave
[/quote]

I have to agree with "bronco34" somewhat.  Last year when Central played Huntsville in the second round of the playoffs at Aldine Thorne Stadium, they turned out pretty deep over there.  But it might have been to see the D-1 kid they had playing QB and the town thought they had a chance to win.  I guess the town felt there was no real chance to beat Montgomery so they didn't go.

One thing I can say about our district (20-4A) is that all our schools have fan support.  I didn't make the Livingston game so don't know about them but Ozen probably has the smallest fan attendance and I just contribute that to the school only being in existence for 10 years and being known as a basketball school but they still have a decent turn-out. 

We don't have PN-G attendance but I'm proud of my Jaguar fans at Central for supporting our kids.  I'm a c/o 95 from Central and don't have any or know any kids personally that played since 95 but if I wasn't at work, I was supporting my Jags on Friday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats