Manvel vs. Washington updates

rollinac

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="913745" timestamp="1290224270"]
Much appreciated, rollinac!
[/quote]

You're welcome.  Although you've got a game to win tomorrow I figured y'all would be interested and the game was taking place about 4 miles from me.  Would have liked to see them against a better team and I will say that I felt sorry for those kids from Washington.  250 ppl in the stands....probably 25 players on the team...just outclassed.  Enrollment was 946 so small even for 4A...

[quote name="indianforever" post="913777" timestamp="1290224743"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=76376.msg913765#msg913765 date=1290224615]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=76376.msg913514#msg913514 date=1290219826]
Manvel is my pick for region 3 div. 2 winner. Not based on this game, but because Dexter Foreman is a beast.
[/quote]

Probably not a bad pick...they've got the talent.  Foreman may be a best but Brennan Doty is a better QB.  Both Manvel's qbs have the ability to keep the play alive that Doty doesn't have and they look to run as the last option on the scramble.  Looks at the first option and waits on him to come open then steps up.  Doesn't get to second option until starting to scramble and took 2 sacks when the backside receivers were open.  Their throws were somewhat erratic at times but the wr's were so open that it didn't matter.
[/quote]

if PN-G met up with them do you think PN-G can beat them?
[/quote]
Oh without a doubt.  If it takes place then I say it'll be a great game.  PNG would have trouble with the athletes at the skill positions but would have quite an advantage up front on the offensive line.  It would be one of those games that comes down to turnovers and execution.  If you're looking for a point of reference then I'd say WOS with not as quite a good of a defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4