Silsbee vs Kountze

BADSANTA

Tigers by 12

Kountze is good but I don’t think they have a bench like Silsbee

The thing about Silsbee is that a team can try to wear down their starting 5 and just when you think you got them running out of steam Coach T can empty the bench and have 5 new players on the court with speed & skill

With Silsbee’s new addition of Barclay, Holmes & Rhone it will be hard to run the court against them

With that said I still think Silsbee will struggle a little without Gaines in @ PG & Height might become an issue if they can’t execute from the outside 

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="916782" timestamp="1290467842"]
Should be a fun game to watch....when is it.
[/quote]

Duh?????  Friday after the HJ/Central game at the Fred Williams Classic!!!  The game I asked you about broadcasting with me!!!  LMAO!!! :D :D :D :D :D

wait what is today?!

i think, silsbee wins this big.  ktz will have to shoot lights out to hang in there also, ktz is going give up a lot of boards due to height issues but will make it up in speed.  slow it down and pound them down hard is what i see silsbee doing in the game. i know thats not so much coach t's style but still!  he knows them kountze kids have lungs and can run with the best of them.  he help make that program what it is today so he knows how to beat it!

final:  Silsbee - 87

Kountze - 64

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo