Best in Game Dunk You Have Ever Seen in SETX HS Basketball

BADSANTA

Kerrion Cartwright from Silsbee driving down the lane and dunking on the entire Jasper Bulldog team back in 1997. He crossed over one guy and jump straight up to the rim and I remember 3 Jasper players jumping up at him but it was too late. He dunk so hard you could hear the rim pop back into place!

Central vs Ozen 2007 @ Central. Fast  break for Ozen One man  back for Central (Phillip Jefferson 6'2"). Pass to Willie Jefferson (6'7").  Both Jumped at the same time.  Willie soared in for the onehanded power dunk. Phillip got high off the ground to try and stuff it.  Too bad he was lacking the length of his twin Brother.  The whole crowd tood up and went nuts!  The Ozen bench went into a frenzie! 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="916773" timestamp="1290466923"]
Central vs Ozen 2007 @ Central. Fast  break for Ozen One man  back for Central (Phillip Jefferson 6'2"). Pass to Willie Jefferson (6'7").  Both Jumped at the same time.  Willie soared in for the onehanded power dunk. Phillip got high off the ground to try and stuff it.   Too bad he was lacking the length of his twin Brother.  The whole crowd tood up and went nuts!  The Ozen bench went into a frenzie! 
[/quote] Soulja it so clear u need to watch other teams just not CENTRAL. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Are OZEN. ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="916789" timestamp="1290468400"]
I do watch other teams...  I'm just stating that it was a good dunk.  Maybe I wwill find a highlight reel dunk in a Big Sandy game?   ::) ::) :D :D
[/quote]

Soulja you gonna be at the HJ/Central game at Ozen on Friday at 4???

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Well it was more like a two dunk situation but it was the year when George Williamson ran the Vidor team and they were playing Ozen at home and George was on a 1 to 2 break and he crossed over on one and jumped up and slammed it literally on the head of the other guy. And then the very next play it was on a two on two break. Noah Cole had the ball. Crossed over on one and did an alley for George and he dunked again. The crowd was insane. Best game i ever seen in high school.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="916881" timestamp="1290475614"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=76520.msg916789#msg916789 date=1290468400]
I do watch other teams...  I'm just stating that it was a good dunk.  Maybe I wwill find a highlight reel dunk in a Big Sandy game?   ::) ::) :D :D
[/quote]

[/quote] Lazeek u no if Central is playing SOULJA will be there. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="CATMAN" post="916903" timestamp="1290476869"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=76520.msg916892#msg916892 date=1290475976]
Oh I know CATMAN.....hoping he will come and give a halftime interview during the HJ/Central game!!!
[/quote] He will if CENTRAL is ahead @ halftime. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
:D :D :D :D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="916881" timestamp="1290475614"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=76520.msg916789#msg916789 date=1290468400]
[/quote]

[/quote]I plan on it, man...

[quote name="CATMAN" post="916903" timestamp="1290476869"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=76520.msg916892#msg916892 date=1290475976]
Oh I know CATMAN.....hoping he will come and give a halftime interview during the HJ/Central game!!!
[/quote] He will if CENTRAL is ahead @ halftime. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] :D :D  Catman, I like the way you think... Sometimes... :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou