Scooter's Poster (s) of the week PLAYOFFS Week 2

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="919290" timestamp="1290807156"]
What can I say?  Its been a hard fought battle.

W/ aggressive posters like xlmcoog and fwstang, its hard to get a word in, edgewise.

But, in the end, my patience and perserverance paid off.

I hope Cougtalk is online to see this...Cougtalk, this ones on you...scoreboard!

[/quote]
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="919290" timestamp="1290807156"]
What can I say?  Its been a hard fought battle.

W/ aggressive posters like xlmcoog and fwstang, its hard to get a word in, edgewise.

But, in the end, my patience and perserverance paid off.

I hope Cougtalk is online to see this...Cougtalk, this ones on you...scoreboard!

[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Aggressive? I cant speak for fwstang but I post nothing different than posters over here do for their teams. I dont just come up with things off the top of my head and not support my position. I often see silly nonsensical posts that offer no basis for their opinions like "fw's offense isn't really that good,"  "LM has never seen a defense like Daytons" or "La Marque has no chance of winning." Maybe I dont drink the Kool-Aid like they do over here at times and I'm more realistic even if it is to the detriment of the team I support? Then when someone reads something that's not in accordance with their beliefs they wanna jump all over my posts one after another. I challenge anyone to find ANY posts I've made here this season where I attack, disrespect or ridicule anyone or team from the SETX? Also, when I chose not to get involved in the tit-for-tats 1 person made homosexual inferences at me (removed by mod) or criticize the manner in which font I use because of what? I've also seen people criticize another fellow LM poster for his grammar instead of his opinion itself? C'mon really....wth does that have to do with football? How about I just say ALL SETX teams in the playoffs will all bring home the hardware in Dec. and the best football is played ONLY in the SETX area. I'm sure that would make everyone happy but that simply hasn't occurred for quite some time...at least not at the 4-A level and above.[/b][/color]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4