Port Arthur Memorial vs. Houston Memorial Game Thread/HM WINS!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="SFA85" post="920341" timestamp="1290896787"]
Until PAM can stop I formation teams, they will always fall short.......
[/quote]I think the defense did a good job of stopping the run sat (good enough to win away), but you can't keep giving up the ball like we did sat., and expect the defense to stop them all day. Both turnovers were in HM's territory, we would have been up 21-0 on them, they had no answer for our offense.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="922051" timestamp="1291054052"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=76699.msg920341#msg920341 date=1290896787]
[/quote]I think the defense did a good job of stopping the run sat (good enough to win away), but you can't keep giving up the ball like we did sat., and expect the defense to stop them all day. Both turnovers were in HM's territory, we would have been up 21-0 on them, they had no answer for our offense.

goat what game was u watching i think the turnovers could've kept the score close but far as good job stopping them running the ball didnt see that at all we had 8-9 players in the box and they ran for 350. still very  proud of our titans.

great run Titans. i hope that u can say u are at peace with the season being over....im still harboring unsatisfactory feeling about LP final game which is going to make it a lonnnggg offseason for me. but my sister and cousin final basketball season for LP is here and u can switch to girls basketball here to talk with me more. have fun guys and lets enjoy our teams

[quote name="The GOAT" post="922051" timestamp="1291054052"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=76699.msg920341#msg920341 date=1290896787]
[/quote]

PAM has always had a problem with traditional offenses since going to the spread.  0-4 against LP.  1-1 against Central(as long as they run out of the I).  SB Memorial did nothing fancy and PAM either threw sideways or tried to go deep instead of running crossing routes.  Again, as long as PAM continues to run the spread, they will never beat teams that may not be as talented as they but out execute them.....

If we go up 21-0 on HM their is no way they win the game grinding it out with the run. You can't keep putting the defense out on the field and expect them to win every battle every time (HM scored 28 pts on katy). Hm's defense wasn't impressive, they did nothing to stop our offense, and running football team will pile up a bunch of rushing yds. But if they're down 21-0 You take them out of their element( running) and that's where you have the upper hand.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats