Coach Ship is not a happy camper

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="920815" timestamp="1290914747"]
Welcome to the 3rd round of the Playoffs Coach.
[/quote]i was at the game, Brownwood made Borger a threat. this should have been a blowout. Defense saved the Lions in this one. IMO. Glad Brownwood RB showed out though. He was ready, the WRs wasnt including Jaxon (only on offense, he played great on D)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="920940" timestamp="1290916982"]
You going to be angry and complain about a 35-6 third round playoff win? ::)

Sounds like this Coach Ship is doing his best to be a prima donna coach. ;)

BTW, Scooter, are you trying to take away the title of "Ultimate Bandwaggoner" from Kerry? ;)
[/quote]wasnt the game you think. dont let the score fool you. I was at this one.  ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="921005" timestamp="1290918210"]
I don't have to be at a game that finishes 35-6, with the winning team out gaining the losing team by 200 yards.

That's a good 3rd round win no matter how you slice it.

Like I said, prima donna.
[/quote]that doesnt matter.......was you there to see how they played? eyes on field? you wasnt.  ;) I was. I hope they play better next week.

What doesn't matter? That they won the game and advanced? That they won by 4 TD's? Had 200 more offensive yards than their opponent? ::)

Just because the "greatest team in the history of Texas high school football" ::) did not win 60-0, does not make it a good 3rd round win.

You are probably one of those guys that thought last year's Houston Yates basketball team could have beaten Lamar University. ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="921067" timestamp="1290920400"]
A 35-6 win and having twice the offensive yards is beating the crap out of your opponent!

Doesn't matter what part of the state you are in.

BTW, will you be a Brownwood fan next year when they are not as good? ;)
[/quote]I will  8) Brownwood is more than Shipley this yr  :D you know that  :D Brownwood, AHS CHS etc, its the big country. I live here. i have to.  8) ;)

He is probably unhappy and rightfully so because he knows that playing like that against a weak Region 1 (Big Country  ::) ) opponent even in the 3rd round will not be enough.  He knows that if they play like that against a real football team from the east like Coldsprings, Carthage etc they dont stand a chance!!!  

but most importantly my comment about Coach Ship being upset is  

[size=16pt]WHO CARES!!!!!!!![/size]

do they not have message boards out there?  

[quote name="rykerx144" post="921191" timestamp="1290948074"]
He is probably unhappy and rightfully so because he knows that playing like that against a weak Region 1 (Big Country  ::) ) opponent even in the 3rd round will not be enough.  He knows that if they play like that against a real football team from the east like Coldsprings, Carthage etc they dont stand a chance!!!  

[/quote]

My sentiments exactly... ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="921038" timestamp="1290919040"]
I spoke with plenty of folks at the game that said B'Wood didnt look good this week. Sorry it's expected in some towns to beat the crap outta folks even if its playoffs  8)  Its West Texas. [b]Greatness and perfection is expected out here. [/b]
[/quote]

::)

[quote name="rykerx144" post="921191" timestamp="1290948074"]

[/quote]If you don't care don't read the thread ;)

[quote name="Scooter!" post="921218" timestamp="1290954256"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=76736.msg921191#msg921191 date=1290948074]

[/quote]If you don't care don't read the thread ;)
[/quote]

ahh come on!  Good Morning!!!  just messing with ya scoot!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="921238" timestamp="1290956025"]
Should have, them boys dont mind!  besides that Gym is alot warmer this morning than that football field is!! LOL  have to look on the bright side!!
[/quote]Thats so wrong. I was freezing Friday.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="921244" timestamp="1290956605"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76736.msg921236#msg921236 date=1290955865]
I know, that's why I didn't come with a kville comeback  :D
[/quote]

Scooter you should know as much flack as Kirbyville gets we are a thick skinned bunch... ;D ;D
[/quote]

he knows cause whether he wants to admit it or not he is still a Kville fan!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou