San Augustine vs. Jasper Game Thread/Jasper wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="no-look" post="923083" timestamp="1291168882"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=76882.msg923074#msg923074 date=1291168513]
gee, I thought the game didn't start until 7:00 or so!

Congrats to the dogs. 
[/quote]This dont look good for H-town.. ;D
[/quote]
especially when the game is over before it starts.  ;D

[quote name="east texas bb" post="923084" timestamp="1291169004"]
It looks as though Jasper has a pretty good team(they have beat some good teams pretty easily), I think SA does as well(they have beaten some good teams).  Just a big 3A playing a small 2A.
[/quote]They will be tested this thursday if they get by Central Heights they will most likely play Willis next....

Central Heights should win.  They will slow the game down against Jasper.  It will be a close game and I imagine alot of it will depend on how the officials call the game.  If they let Jasper play rough it will be close, if not CH will win by 10-15.  Willis should be alot like Jasper. It looks like CH got put on the strong side of the bracket or in a strong pool.

[quote name="east texas bb" post="923165" timestamp="1291174003"]
Central Heights should win.  They will slow the game down against Jasper.  It will be a close game and I imagine alot of it will depend on how the officials call the game.  If they let Jasper play rough it will be close, if not CH will win by 10-15.  Willis should be alot like Jasper. It looks like CH got put on the strong side of the bracket or in a strong pool.
[/quote]Both sides are strong....no weak sides....

I know there are alot of good teams in it but CH should be the favorite to win it from the teams listed in attendance.  They are better than alot of people think and I wouldnt like getting the 9:30 game either.  Morning games always turn out bad for both sides.  What teams are on the other side of the bracket?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1