Woodville vs. Pollok Central Game Thread/Woodville Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

i was at that game. Pollock-Central was a very well-coached, fundamentally sound team. They came into the game with a good game-plan against woodville and that along with a few bad calls early in the first half kept them in the game. Woodvilles speed and talent pulled a win out of their pocket. They will have to step it up to make a run in the big sandy tournament though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• Does the class teach you to be nice to white people and respect their decisions?
    • I remember those signs at Westwood. “Homes from the $70s”.  I bet it wasn’t as nice at the “starters” in WWV…  My first five houses weren’t brand new, lol. My kid thinks he should be looking at new construction for his first pad. Truck has to be three model years old or newer, too. Can’t forget the toys… what is life without hobbies? Can’t forget about travel, either.    It’s not just kids, either. I know a guy who just bought new construction in Woosley for $545k… used a VA loan so he could get in there with 0 down. A lifetime of bad decisions got them to 45 years old with no money for a down payment. Payout at 7% will be 1.3 million… and unless something drastic happens, it’ll pay off when they’re 75.    Good luck with that.    I don’t know your specifics, but if you have enough equity in your dad’s place, borrow against it and contract your new place yourself.  Sell dad’s once you’re move-in ready up in Hardin County. You’ll save closing costs, builder markup, etc.  $100/foot isn’t impossible if you can do insulation, paint, wiring, finish plumbing, trim carpentry, etc. for yourself. And you have about 1000 hours of spare time. No pesky lender inspections, draws, multiple closings, etc. and the interest rates don’t matter except for the timeframe that you’re building if you clear enough on dad’s place to cover your construction costs. Live there two years, then repeat. 
    • That doesn't fit the context in which you wrote it...twice. It sounds like you are trying to spin (lie) your way out of a disgusting remark. I'm fairly certain most people on this board know how you meant it, and will remember this the next time you try to play victim.
    • lol…. Somebody on another thread was calling Transportation Secretary Buttigieg “Booty Juice” and i don’t remember anybody crying.    Would “nocturnal emissions” have been more appropriate? What about “naughty dreams?” Too much, too?
    • The classes teach us how to treat people of different cultures, races, and ethnicities. They teach us to respect their cultures and not to impose our viewpoint on others. They also train us to be unbiased, and they tell us common stereotypes attached to certain races. I.e.- black people have higher pain tolerances. False Jehovah Witness refuses blood products- respect his decision. Muslim family praying to Allah because a member of their family is sick- respect it.  
  • Topics